• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should fix this Invalid account-.-

Some fast tips you should fix instead of losing players every day.
1. Fix the Invalid Account bug.
2. Delete the Tutors/GMS/CMS that are Inactive and get some new and better.
3. More quests maybe?, Some fun events to do while ur bored.
4. You have to be more active in your own OT.

Just suggestions to you wille.

Last edited:
yeh true, got much studys now :( But I'm actually working on the town atm. The houses will be edited so will the ground.

The invalid account bug is a bug that I'm working on. It's kinda done but I just have to test it with my test server.

Peace~~

BumP! ;)

Is this server going on again or what? Atleast inform us.. You were posting on the other threads and you cant take 5min to post whats going on ?

Yeah its on again since 3 days ago im sry but got problems with the host!

hahaha old evolera always nice to see and now even timpa and kalle arent support anymore now we got guidetti!

mmm i know this shity ot !!

my rate!
1.noob mapping
2.fun ot

anyway goodluck !

Do a server like it and then speak.

kimokimo
Quote from neon "99999999x servers dont need ubber mapping".

you are mapepr on evolera !

You are : 0\10

Stop mapping like a shit!

You don't know Kimokimo his mappings are good enough, but Neon self said it once when he was mapping for forgottenl.se that good maps are not needed for highly rated ots. the things that makes them good are the scripts.

kimokimo
Quote from neon "99999999x servers dont need ubber mapping".

you are mapepr on evolera !

You are : 0\10

Stop mapping like a shit!

First i didnt map the whole evolera i just added some spawns and you will find out which ones when you explore abit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back