• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimokimo
Quote from neon "99999999x servers dont need ubber mapping".

you are mapepr on evolera !

You are : 0\10

Stop mapping like a shit!

It's a high exp server with fun wars? So obviously you thought it should be an rpg map with super detailing wherever i go?

hey GOD wille!
iam alread play evolera!
this is my rate!
10\10 FUNNY EVO
10\10 Spells
5\10 support
1\10 mapping

anyway iam sorry!
but trust me i don't attack your thread i just post my comment :p

Evolera.se << that ot " Some of Gm's Play Without Ghost Mode And Ban,Kick,Move Player,Tp them,Some shit's,Always Suck each other,All the day ;)

Hey William! this Server Is now called evolera.se let me tell you something Wille!
this Server Is Dead! this ot had 300 players before ! now The record is 40-50 players!
you must make Big Update becouse Your server will R.I.P!..

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] BOOOOOOOOOOOM!
...../_==~Wille~FaileD_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

Do not play this server! I've been active a month ago, and all that has been changed in the meantime was a different main city map. He's doing it purely for the cash, no wonder why those donations costs tons haha

Shame on you wille. Your excuse was (A MONTH AGO). I've got my exams, once they're over I'll be updating the server.. WHERE?

Not to mention that you simply ignore Nerdin's post, and just bump the topic. That shows how much you actually care about your server

/Broertje

Dont he change stuffs all the time ? When I playd it was much updates . But one thing is broing . that your char can be bugged and u will lose all your items if u die :) That happend to me so I stop play ^^ But I got my donates from a cm ;) thihi

i actually updated the server so idk what you are talking about, i added mega vip, i edited whole town added 30+ houses

Bump

Evolera.se IS the ip

update yesterday with boss spawns & boss token loot

Thx! Yea and about swedish was because [x] means where its hosted, cant change now even tho its hosted in france atm and not germany as before :p...

Upcoming update today: 1-2 new quests for highlevels & Boss Token shop where you buy spells for tokens.

IP: Evolera.se

BIG TOWN UPDATE

100% CUSTOM TOWN WITH MANY NICE HOUSES ;D

Evolera.se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back