• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wille, i made account and liked the server but i were going vip medal quest where i died there, then i tried to login it stood, Invalid account!
so i made new accoutn and it still says that:S Do u have an idea of what the problem can be:(?

GoD why this server is not in client 8.54/8.57

please make it cuz 8.54 is not Good and we need to play it
Gues that he want to bot... w/e its not funny if you have 3000x. Your begin one of the SpiderOT which is just after the money...
and stop download maps and just say its yours omfg i made all the 60+ quest.. please if your gonna do tp based map do it yourself..
and feel proud :)

Today, admin blocked everywhere with stones and kicked us all the time.
The server got alot of laggs,buggs,crashes and people clone items all the time.

Server got crashes 5+ each day and take an hour to fix it becaus admin's slow.

I dont recommend this server :) GL HF

EDIT: And i got ban becaus i logged my account/character. (2 days)

Today.. I logged my character and was on it to show dmg for a friend becaus i skilled it alot, then i changed to another char.
After 5 minutes i got banned for "exp abuse" - i didnt kill anyone/no one killed me. I dont understand the admins on this server. Banning people for nothing.
Btw their ban list is full of Auto players (Auto Clickers), but why isnt Dannie (Admin's Char) banned? he is using auto too. Fucking abusers, this server should get closed.

Bump. wtf ur talking about?

wow ur blaming server very much 99.99% shit talk

and if ur dissapointed of our host, we're gona change soon, blame stians mysql then :) and ofc me for using it ;]

NEW UPDATE with many monsters and quests coming!

Thanks man! tell ur ot names here ;)

There will be an update 2 too with new spells (better balanced) GN Shop added (Gold nugget shop) Monster newtype outfit SHOP , the rest of the quests and 1 new spawn + bosses spawns with good loot and good exp.
Enjoy!
Suggestions?
Post them :]

Bump!
Fixed new spell to sorc for making balanced!

(Could a mod edit this thread to 8.6?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back