• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously think i would say my correct level? lol
"no of course you are being honest"

Our Gm's do check botters, you just tried to get an enemy to recieve ban!

Go continue bot then if its so good, you maybe play on another server, because here botters recieve punishment :)

Last edited:
"no of course you are being honest"

Our Gm's do check botters, you just tried to get an enemy to recieve ban!

Go continue bot then if its so good, you maybe play on another server, because here botters recieve punishment :)

So please tell me wille, Who is the guy making those punishments? your staff? The only "active" gm is coke, Capone came once and banned a botter in nightmares ONCE

@Killallah
Maybe you are right, needs some anti bot system, however it is not as bad as you try to describe it, along with that you just lied as an attempt to make a player to recieve a false banishment.

Also, just because you don't see the staffs online active ingame doesn't mean that they check in ghost - just like Bain for example.

ONT:
Lola npc's furniture packages are now working.

Last edited:
wille if u can help me i have lost my password and i already playing there but my password changed but my items still in char and i can't get it bk can u help me? i have e-mail account..

Can anyone say to me why i level 8? i was top 41 and i don't exp abuse

look my last deaths :

my name is : kitty katz

27 Jan 2015, 11:06 Killed at Level 1,314,449 by a undead skeleton and a xynex.
27 Jan 2015, 11:03 Killed at Level 1,314,429 by Cordlia and Mr Shadow.
27 Jan 2015, 11:03 Killed at Level 1,314,429 by crackwhore, a dragonel, a witch and my fuhrer.
27 Jan 2015, 10:56 Killed at Level 1,314,429 by a undead bat.
27 Jan 2015, 10:47 Killed at Level 1,314,429 by Eva Andressa, Death Strike, Gimly The Axeand Tomcrous.
27 Jan 2015, 10:47 Killed at Level 1,314,406 by Death Strike, Gimly The Axe andTomcrous.
27 Jan 2015, 10:46 Killed at Level 1,314,406 by a undead skeleton.
27 Jan 2015, 10:42 Killed at Level 1,314,062 by a xynex, Kelvin, a undead skeleton and a xynex.
27 Jan 2015, 10:39 Killed at Level 1,313,885 by Sezor and Snuskiga Mickey.
27 Jan 2015, 10:38 Killed at Level 1,313,885 by Gimly The Axe, Siavosh, Eva Andressa andThe Mafia Ed.

Last edited:
Bump! Skull system updated for top10, Top1 will get black skull, 2,3 red skull & so on :)

where admin

No, if you got demoted it was because of abuse.
where is the abuse wille if i abuse exp Show me where , i got file of my death Tell me date and i will search for Abusing with players

or if i banned for other abuse so where is the prove wille

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! Guild war system with support of starting war through gold nugget bets is working!

Even without donating?
You can loot demonica items ingame from bosses (rare loot), and even the current best set (iceborn), which no one has yet. Of course it's easier to donate, but we do give fair opportunities to gain the best items without donating.

I never put the best set in shop, since then the donators just has to buy it and will be "satisfied", and the game will become boring.

This is why the "rare bosses" which exists in every 1M+ spawn and is dropping "Rare loot".
(Monsters: gandalf, eragon - Demonica set)
&
(Monster: Slither - Iceborn set -> 1.5M boss.)

So if you are lucky and find a demonica, or even better, an iceborn, you will find buyers who will offer you very good for these pieces (as they are either expensive in donator shop, or does not exist -> Iceborn).

That, along with all the quests that exists for items up to merciless.

I'd say that you should atleast give it a try! :)

When you are bored u force admins to do stupid things.

1Us9QKzkd.png

Bump!

Update;

-- Pallys --
+10K more dmg on their bolts/arrows.
+ 5% more hp on their latest buff (utamo supro strong).
+ "Exura hot" now lasts for 22 seconds (buffed +7 seconds)

-- Other --
* Added a new area at "bridge-city" ->V
* Added protection %all on (iceborn + demonica) on the following items;
- Helmet
- Armor/Robe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back