• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Poland) HunteraOT - RLmap 11 - Imbuements stack - New hunting zones - Start 1/2/2018

Udate World to pvp/pvp-enf/ or only for days pvp?

• PVP for all time

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • ENF-PVP for all time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No-pvp only no pvp thnx

• Only weekends PVP

• Only weekends ENF-PVP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa whoa you have the built in tibialzyer sick..ill give it a go but since im from usa ill prolly lag(maybe?) XD

the anazlyzer doesnt work :( it doesnt record profit or supplies

No-pvp to PVP mode next Server save.

I have dl'd the client and the new ip changer and did what it says to do...After i open ip changer and hit accept it says "unable to find rsaKey."

Server Reseted no-pvp to pvp mode

o_O already reset and gotta wait now ??? wtf ?

Bumperino + bless command

For god sake, you're such a crappy person in this world. You're completely ignoring your community, can't even listen to them. One was complaining about accesing to your server and you told him to follow instructions given at website, when it's your fault for not uploading update softwares. I personally, had these issues and intented to make own client for your crappy server but couldn't even access.

Thank god no one plays this server. Maybe I should remember you, your old thread crying over Open Tibia world, that TFS, Otservlist and all were unsuccessful and loosers, now here we have you using their resources to try to gain money.

READ IT, BEFORE START YOUR PROJECT

Pégate un tiro, nos harías un favor.

Much weed smoked old times... me da igual lo que digas, las personas cambian y si me he de comer ese post me lo comere con hambre!

a75dc848e4161a1561e747942b894461.png

Updated

+ New wand of darkness

Last edited:
New update for rookslayers, 2 new hunting places with new monsters and the new key for Rooklator Quest (annihi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back