• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] KingEvo 10.97-10.99 [Mount Quests, Addon Quests, Quests for Shop Items] F.ATK

I know that about paladin problem i trying to fix it all the time, about exori when you have better weapon, you deal better hits, but skills 70+ and dmg like 50? You just lie.
About ue spells cooldown is 6 seconds but group cooldown is 4 sec so i will change it for group cooldown to 3 sec and exevo gran frigo hur have now 2 sec cooldown.

I feel as though that you have a lot of room to improve the way you communicate with others, especially those that are trying to point out possible issues. When you say someone is lying, that usually implies intent. What is his purpose/intent about wanting to lie about Exori? You could just tell him he's flat out wrong, without saying he's lying.

I also understand you MAY have said he was lying because English isn't your first language. However, you seem to have the type of behavior to not accept responsibility for mistakes that have been made, and instead, there are excuses.

Anyway, I do wish you success that matches your ambition. Good luck!

We have added new style for vip acces room
ss20.png

From now all quest which were located on VIP Area are for every player. On Vip Area will be only hunting spots.

i created my acc and im within 400 accounts wheres the points man lol

it was written on your ot-servlist advertisement that you will give the first 400 accounts created 700 premium points ;)

Back