• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Loeria 7.7 - 24th Nov 18:00 CET - CipSoft - Staged - Shared Exp - Free Premium

Played a little yesterday, nice server and nice community (lots of voidcore dropouts haha!)

Damn it feels good to play a server with decent loot rates (killed 100 cyc yesterday - got 2 halberd, 0 battle shield)

Msg me if u need anything @ anyone from voidcore dont have alot but something like 200-300gp for startups

/douchebag

Perhaps its bcuz im rekt in real life atm and bcuz she refused to come but i cant log to my main douchebag but i can login to my maker with slightly other acc nr but same pass man fuk5 i see u on sunday i try ur account lost but its bugged4 hardcore full error code 24/7
cya goodnuight

Having really low FPS and walking very choppy with the client. Tried different clients on other servers and they work just fine.

Lvl 19! A new record for Red!

Great server, very nice people and lots of RPG.

Server offline?

Cant seem to connect

Edit: Also the website is not working

Crap :(

Well i think im safe...got a kick while killing the last cyc in mt. Sternum

Edit: @Kungenn will fix it i suppose

Yeah I honestly lost a significant amount of stuff, not even taking level/skills into account.. :(

@Kungenn So it seemed that both our provider (same one) had some troubles with Loeria. I can vouche for Offline~/Douchebag this "thing" happened in case you want to compensate him. I personally didnt die or had any losses but i can imagine it really sucks for him.

I understand but it was your internet alone that went down unfortunately. If it was the server you would have been automatically compensated.
I understand the frustration of death due to things you cannot affect yourself. It's the internet and it isn't always 100% stable.
I hope you'll find new strength to carry on. Also please write on the website forum if you wish to contact me faster, I barely ever read here unless I get an email saying Ive got an reply.

Take care my friends

On a side note, I would want to compensate you but it will make everything much harder in the future.
Where should I draw the line if I help you now and so on.
Im sorry that it might seem a bit harsh but it has to be like this :(

Back