• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you talking so much bullshit? You are a hypocrite because you don't mind playing a server with more restrictions than what I offer, and you don't complain about it either, but all of a sudden when I do it, it is a problem, that is double standards and thus why I called you a hypocrite. Because you are one. If I would call everyone a hypocrite or insult everyone who disagrees with me, why on earth am I the only hoster who legit puts a lot of energy maintaining discussion threads and actually try to understand what people really like, even if I don't agree with them? You are full of crap and is making this thread smell, so get out if you don't have anything proper to say.

Post up you say hypocrite number 1,2, and 3 , and now you say only i'm hypocrite ,
nice brain you have.

I explained to you exactly how big diferance , some people see to this.

But you know how big diferance it's and all must buy this premium rose to play and you have more money.

You do not count on the good of the players and server only with the most money.

You say that I have nothing against servers that have bigger disttrictions than that.

Give me 1 name ots where on sms premium rose give 2 x more exp to facc people.

It's a shame to talk to you because you know that I'm right and you can call me just a hypocrite :)

Last edited:
Fribben i think without task and shared experience is not going to hold for 2long

I actually think the opposite, having tasks on a already very highrated server will only make it even more highrated, and I had this question rolling in the discussion thread and nobody seemed to have any interest in a task system on a highrate, if you manage to convince people to think your ways, I am open to changes.

Post up you say hypocrite number 1,2, and 3 , and now you say only i'm hypocrite ,
nice brain you have.

I explained to you exactly how big diferance , some people see to this.

But you know how big diferance it's and all must buy this premium rose to play and you have more money.

You do not count on the good of the players and server only with the most money.

You say that I have nothing against servers that have bigger disttrictions than that.

Give me 1 name ots where on sms premium rose give 2 x more exp to facc people.

It's a shame to talk to you because you know that I'm right and you can call me just a hypocrite :)

If I was doing this for money, I wouldn't open a server with the old files which can even crash the second the server goes online, I would go with the stable files and just roll out editions without caring what people say. If I say that money does not motivate me, I would be a liar, because money does motivate me, but it's not the sole factor of my motivation, I actually enjoy hosting oldschool servers and especially focused on PvP. You seem to have issues mate, I don't want to hurt you so please just go away from my thread.

Frags updated: 6 for RS and 12 for ban

Realistic-war.net is added to our world list, I hope it will attract players to go and play there until the server is online. One of the main reasons I add it is because @ond is a person I respect due to his character and especially the way he is impartial in questions where most people follow.

Fribben.

Im here to ask what you other guys think of some things.

First of all I think it should be no PZ on any travel thing, I love old-school days with boat traps, the posibilty to travel away from your targets if they are outnumbering you and just if you killed somebody and wanna go hunt i dont think the PZ zone on boat shouldnt stop you from doing this. IMO PZ on boat just wasting your time and will make the gameplay less fun.

Also this OT is focus on nice war/PK so hopefully we will have Djinns and some guy selling all rings in Thais and other towns. (The Djinn Access can absoulty still be there)

Keep the dicussing alive guys. What was good with my ideas and ofc what was bad?

If I was doing this for money, I wouldn't open a server with the old files which can even crash the second the server goes online, I would go with the stable files and just roll out editions without caring what people say. If I say that money does not motivate me, I would be a liar, because money does motivate me, but it's not the sole factor of my motivation, I actually enjoy hosting oldschool servers and especially focused on PvP. You seem to have issues mate, I don't want to hurt you so please just go away from my thread.

You no delete old plicks because the server is well-known brand and you can earn money on it.

You know the is your server you want to earn, but do not say you listen to the opinions of everyone on par.

When someone is right and it affects your earnings, you do not want to change anything for the players, you only listen to the opinions that will not affect your bank balance.

Im here to ask what you other guys think of some things.

First of all I think it should be no PZ on any travel thing, I love old-school days with boat traps, the posibilty to travel away from your targets if they are outnumbering you and just if you killed somebody and wanna go hunt i dont think the PZ zone on boat shouldnt stop you from doing this. IMO PZ on boat just wasting your time and will make the gameplay less fun.

Also this OT is focus on nice war/PK so hopefully we will have Djinns and some guy selling all rings in Thais and other towns. (The Djinn Access can absoulty still be there)

Keep the dicussing alive guys. What was good with my ideas and ofc what was bad?

Good points, but think like this, restricting people from traveling with PZ-lock on boats, can enforce wars at areas that is seldom fought at, and fighting at abnormal areas is often more fun because it makes it interesting. Just imagine a scenario where you chase a guy who have killed you and stole something from you, you want to kill him but he easily just runs to boat and travels around cities to not be killed, and since it is a highrate with a high lootrate, the travel cost is not an issue which makes it unrealistic because the money factor is gone from the process. If the lootrate was not high and every goldcoin you had had some sort of value, non-pzed boats would not be that big of a problem. If you disagree feel free to counter me. About djinns, I just get a very unserious feeling when I see djinns located at local cities, maybe that is just me though hehe.

SERVER WILL GO ONLINE IN 5 DAYS - MAKE SURE TO REGISTER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE THAT!
Meanwhile you can enjoy the video below

Fribben.

Good points, but think like this, restricting people from traveling with PZ-lock on boats, can enforce wars at areas that is seldom fought at, and fighting at abnormal areas is often more fun because it makes it interesting. Just imagine a scenario where you chase a guy who have killed you and stole something from you, you want to kill him but he easily just runs to boat and travels around cities to not be killed, and since it is a highrate with a high lootrate, the travel cost is not an issue which makes it unrealistic because the money factor is gone from the process. If the lootrate was not high and every goldcoin you had had some sort of value, non-pzed boats would not be that big of a problem. If you disagree feel free to counter me. About djinns, I just get a very unserious feeling when I see djinns located at local cities, maybe that is just me though hehe.

The war will be there whatever i think, if people wanna fight somewhere they will fight there, since not many players will be around here to hardcore RPG. Second if somebody kills you 1v1 it wont be many people going for him again and if they want to they can just make 1 exiva and find out what town his in, and its not like its impossible to kill somebody travling around, disturbing to chase somebody like that yes but if you do that and survive i guess most of us will be happy and proud. If a guy have more cash in his backpack you just get happier when you kill him, so i dont really see any problem with having more cash in the backpack.
Also say that you fighting a bigger amout of player 4vs10 and you win the battle, they can just come back again and again til the outnumbred team will die since they pretty much locked in that area and the other guys can choose boat or just run for them.

Nah maybe if djinns was in thais on Medivia I would get it but here i dont see why people shall run so far away for selling loot when not RPG is the focus. Also when people buying djinn access on Highrate servers i just think its good with djinn in thais but thats what I think and its your server :)

Hope some more players join in to discuss those things.

PAY TO PLAY OTS
Dont waste your money for 1 or 2 weeks serv

PAY TO PLAY OTS
Dont waste your money for 1 or 2 weeks serv
I totaly understand Fribben that he want cash out from this and most of you guys would do extactly the same if you had his server, so stop act like dicks towards him.
But I can agree that non-WAS should have same exp stage, so you guys should discuss that instead of insult him, thats just dumb.
I think this stage shall be able for all, but have the pvp-enfo just for WAS-players. But then shall pvp-enfo give 5-6% of enemy exp maybe?
  • 1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 :
100x
  • 2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 :
50x
  • 3.Stage : Level 51 to 75 :
32x
  • 4.Stage : Level 76 to 90 :
20x
  • 5.Stage : Level 91 to 120 :
12x
  • 6.Stage : Level 121 to 140 :
6x
  • 7.Stage : Level 141 to 999 :
4x

He told that it isn't for money.....

He told that it isn't for money.....
His not doing it for money but ofc money trigger him. As i said talk about let non-was players have same exp stage instead..

He does it mostly for money.

I explained to him how big are the benefits of premium account he ignored it and decided not to change it.

He no change it only because he know it's impossible play with no premium account and all players must have it , and him have more money for this.

It does not do this for any aspect of pvp.

How it's pvp if people have 2 x more faster exp you lvl 60 on same time where other people lvl 120 and 1 hit ue and kill you where this pvp balance aspect how he say make serwer for pvp.

That is, it is the server to pay to win.

He does it mostly for money.

I explained to him how big are the benefits of premium account he ignored it and decided not to change it.

He no change it only because he know it's impossible play with no premium account and all players must have it , and him have more money for this.

It does not do this for any aspect of pvp.

How it's pvp if people have 2 x more faster exp you lvl 60 on same time where other people lvl 120 and 1 hit ue and kill you where this pvp balance aspect how he say make serwer for pvp.

That is, it is the server to pay to win.

Tampik the biggest fucking retard of the whole OT community! I see you everywhere you are really, really damn stupid! If you are that poor that you cannot afford 4 euros then go get yourself a job or something you are truely a poor polak, stop flaming all the time you stupid noob

Tampik the biggest fucking retard of the whole OT community! I see you everywhere you are really, really damn stupid! If you are that poor that you cannot afford 4 euros then go get yourself a job or something you are truely a poor polak, stop flaming all the time you stupid noob
Stfu no name retard.

I have money but no waste real money to game.

Atacck me me becasue you like Fribben and he no have Counter-arguments to my arguments and you help him troll spaming to me.

Kiss ass Fribben's and make love to him.

Traveling with pz trough carpets was always good idea on originaltibia. Cant wait!

@Tampik i get that for some people is hard to spend some money in this game...but you have to understand that he is putting a lot of time in his projects, hes paying for hosting and you can't expect he will work for us for free...
Is it fair? No...but you probably should aim to improve your economical situation instead of blaming others for asking for some €. It's a highrate, its for fun, you probably are wasting more money a week in beers or stuff than what premmy will cost here.

If i have more money to i no buy this , because i no want waste money to game.

I no have nothing to Fribenn , but i no like if people say make serwer for pvp , for money to but more for pvp.

Becasue it's no true i give him arguments and him no have counter- arguments and some trolls attack me for i say true.

If i have more money to i no buy this , because i no want waste money to game.

I no have nothing to Fribenn , but i no like if people say make serwer for pvp , for money to but more for pvp.

Becasue it's no true i give him arguments and him no have counter- arguments and some trolls attack me for i say true.

Free warmongol to the one who translates this for me

The war will be there whatever i think, if people wanna fight somewhere they will fight there, since not many players will be around here to hardcore RPG. Second if somebody kills you 1v1 it wont be many people going for him again and if they want to they can just make 1 exiva and find out what town his in, and its not like its impossible to kill somebody travling around, disturbing to chase somebody like that yes but if you do that and survive i guess most of us will be happy and proud. If a guy have more cash in his backpack you just get happier when you kill him, so i dont really see any problem with having more cash in the backpack.
Also say that you fighting a bigger amout of player 4vs10 and you win the battle, they can just come back again and again til the outnumbred team will die since they pretty much locked in that area and the other guys can choose boat or just run for them.

Nah maybe if djinns was in thais on Medivia I would get it but here i dont see why people shall run so far away for selling loot when not RPG is the focus. Also when people buying djinn access on Highrate servers i just think its good with djinn in thais but thats what I think and its your server :)

Hope some more players join in to discuss those things.

What I meant with having more gold is that on a highrate the gold value is not high, so wasting 10k on travel is not going to affect you economically and that is the issue, because you can travel unlimited amount of times which brings an unrealistic feeling. Because even if you could travel with PZ on real tibia (not on 7.7 though) it was still somehow balanced because every goldcoin you had was worth something, it was hard work to get it, here, the lootrate is 4x which makes the gold not worth that much especially when it comes to services such as travel. It's not about it being RPG, I don't know if you have played OriginalTibia but despite the rates I go with, the wars are balanced and structured, it is not a chaotic server where everyone just UE spams, it's not what I want to achieve with a highrate, it's just accelerated rates to get to the wars quicker, because that is essentially the best part of Tibia. You thoughts matter though, I wouldn't ask you if I would dismiss them without a thought given back, nor would I dedicate my time giving you a proper and detailed answer :)

le fribberino, great success!
Merci monsieur Jeppson :oops:

It looks fine, I'll play for sure.
So do you, you are more than welcome.

His not doing it for money but ofc money trigger him. As i said talk about let non-was players have same exp stage instead..
Some people dedicate their time to troll, and hosting servers these years have taught me how to filter out trolls from genuine people, and the people you see are unreasonable people, what ever argument you give them, they come back because they don't care what you have to say, they just want others to think negatively about the server, is it jelousy? is it selfhatred? I don't know. But I can tell you it is certainly trolling.

Traveling with pz trough carpets was always good idea on originaltibia. Cant wait!
It sure was, see you Friday then :)

SERVER STARTS IN 5 DAYS MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER!

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back