• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play. should u go through with this take a look at the poll one guy made earlier in this thread, it has some good feedback.

Thanks man, I don't think that is relevant to share on an OT community to be honest, but appreciate your kindness :)

Everyone can speculate what the issue is, but I felt that WAS* was something that I wanted to push, no regrets on that part to be honest. But I won't be using that subscription model anymore afaik.

We had some internal conflicts between us, otherwise he would be streaming OriginalTibia

Fuck Pride indeed, but it's not about pride my friend.

I was going to stop hosting but I still have dedicated time and I thought I could give it a new chance with 8.0 since I did get requests of this as well, with latest sources. What do you guys think?

LETS MAKE ORIGINALTIBIA GREAT AGAIN.

Fribben.

Yes, 8.0 would be great, with same rates and PVP-E as this one. You should time the release so its opening when Tibijka is about to die.

edit; And better advertising this time?

In my opinion advertise better the 7.7 and delete Premmium Account. No need for 8.0 hotkey server :/

Don't make 8.0... People already playing tibijka with alot of players.. Just reset original and change the features of *Was account.. Suggestions: bonus 10-20%exp, permanent light, pvp enfo, can use mailbox without doing quest, can sell djinn without making quest, share exp system,free boat, npc where u can sell both rashid & djinn items. Just not the exp feature it has now..

and advertise it properly..

Don't make 8.0... People already playing tibijka with alot of players.. Just reset original and change the features of *Was account.. Suggestions: bonus 10-20%exp, permanent light, pvp enfo, can use mailbox without doing quest, can sell djinn without making quest, share exp system,free boat, npc where u can sell both rashid & djinn items. Just not the exp feature it has now..

and advertise it properly..
+1

couldnt agree more! people didnt start becouse of this premmium shit xD i know many ppl that didnt start for this reason

Yea as i said try again with premmium, but as they said above with other features+good adv
I wanna play it so bad:)

o shit fribben is back with some more failed servers that reset every other week. 0 players fribben old boyo, reset time dont u think? xD

tbh nothing u do will get a population. Lets be honest there are 2 ots that even have over 200 people on them and they are darkot and medivia. Tbh i dont know why darkot has a following, maybe because people like the dumb ass op manas but thats besides the point. Medivia has a population because they are a known server and have little to no downtime. They are a good server to put time into because of that since they will never reset. On the other hand we have original tibia making its i dont know 8th? return after a 2-3 year break it seems like. If you think anyone is willing to donate time to play a server more than a few days where the owner has reset countless times and went MIA for 3 years? pls.

I did not want to make this post but its getting a little obnoxious at how many 7.4-7.72 clients are releasing and failing so fast. The community isnt here anymore unless they want strictly a super high rate server with no donations so they can war for 1 day then quit.
You're like a nobody trying to raise your voice in a crowd full of wolves, nobody can hear you.

Make a very fast exp with good pvp game mechanics and a very small Shop donation. Like premmium will give you max 20% more exp something like that, free djinn but rashid for shop.

Purely for war! Once you get a population start host 8.0 or lowrate or real map. Im sorry to say but 50% of my friends didnt start becouse after 1 day they wouldnt want to donate.

If you make a fair server for everyone that we can war 24/7, u can suceess before open other servers

I will use almost same configuration as the 7.7 but the donation shop will not have any strict subscription models this time, will be easy for everyone I believe (so far) I have yet not decided the shop. So you don't have to worry about it on this edition.

I am sorry to say you this Fribben.
But before you wanna start get population,
you have to make a free server for everyone. Then if you want add donations add them, but on another server.
Original failed becouse donate was a MUST. No other server has ever done that in the last 2 years except for Medivia, but its 7 years old.
I want to make a positive chritcism but i hope you dont feel bad about it.
Your premmium ruined and killed the server, everyone can agree with it.
I hope this mistake can make you rethink on how to make a good server.
I wish you good luck on new project.
I hope you dont make 8.0 you should focus on oldschool ;)

I don't think I have to make a free server for everyone, but I will certainly make it less strict this time. It will be 8.0 though, I don't think 7.7 is that populated as 8.0, so therefore I will try it out.

Ffribben if 80% of people on this thread whined about WAS..... You could have listened
It's not always that majority knows what is best for the server, people tend to speak out of their own benefits, so I have to balance out what is genuinely feedback and own interest.

I'll play. should u go through with this take a look at the poll one guy made earlier in this thread, it has some good feedback.
Yes I did see that, but I won't go with 7.7 this edition, so the list is not very beneficial for a 8.0 server, but Ravenflock did indeed make a great list and I appreciate the dedication he put into it.

Yes, 8.0 would be great, with same rates and PVP-E as this one. You should time the release so its opening when Tibijka is about to die.

edit; And better advertising this time?
8.0 is in my opinion the best alternative just as you say. The ETA is set to 16th of April 18.00 (so this Sunday). I invested time into getting proper advertisement, but nothing is confirmed yet so I will announce if something is official.

The new server will be 8.0 highrate similar to these rates, the ETA is 16th of April 18.00 (sunday). I will hopefully open registrations very soon.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back