• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all runes should be able to buy from NPC so people dont need sit all day's making runes. What i was thinking about was the Wild Growth rune for Knights / Druids, ofc you can have them only buy able in Edron if you want too.

I made some random ratio for cash from tasks:
X*HP*HP/EXP*0,303= cash in gps

X - ammount of specific monster
HP - hp of that monster

0,303 - my magicial random number

Example:
250 minotaurs
250*100*0,303=7575gp

150 necros task
150*580*0,303=26361 gp

200 vampires
200*450*0,303=27270gp

150 warlocks
150*3500*0,303=159075 gp (kinda op cash)

100 demons
100*8200*0,303=248460gp (kinda op xD but yet try to kill 100 demons)

Tasks repeatable!

Let it happen!
I think this formula was pretty good for just doing a random ratio, so big up for it! Still i think it should be both EXP/Cash reward. That motivates me too go away and chase the goal even more it doesnt need to be like you gain 10-20 levels for 1 task maybe get 1-3 max.. But if you guys wanted repeatable task maybe some task can be just task and repeatable with cash reward? Because that can be a pretty nice thing since most people will focus Wars / PvP.

About the exp stage for WAS I still think that the stage should be the same for all and i think that this is important, otherwise it get too OP. Just higher the exp % you gain while pvp-e to compensate it little.

Repeatable task for exp is also good but i would really like to give a try for tasks only for cash this time. People like to be rich that motivates them to fight and keep exping for easy cash. If people are high lvl and have 0 balance that makes them not wanna go fight with shit bp.

Repeatable task for exp is also good but i would really like to give a try for tasks only for cash this time. People like to be rich that motivates them to fight and keep exping for easy cash. If people are high lvl and have 0 balance that makes them not wanna go fight with shit bp.
Yeah as you understand i really want that exp reward aswell since im a dad with not the most time in the world. Also i think that EXP boost will be really nice for players with less skill or totaly new oldschool tibia players to gain some levels. But you have nice arguments and like the discussing you bring up all the time, think its good for the server.

Solo. You shouldnt make tasks possible to make in parties then.
I dont remember if all tombs were boosted. I remember that for sure oasis was sick. But make sure all the rest will be as sick as oasis. Hope for wars over ankrahmun city all the time and warlocks + poi dls <3

I checked Tarpit as well, and it was boosted, I believe all of them has some sort of boost, but Oasis is for sure a special one hehe.

I think all runes should be able to buy from NPC so people dont need sit all day's making runes. What i was thinking about was the Wild Growth rune for Knights / Druids, ofc you can have them only buy able in Edron if you want too.

I think this formula was pretty good for just doing a random ratio, so big up for it! Still i think it should be both EXP/Cash reward. That motivates me too go away and chase the goal even more it doesnt need to be like you gain 10-20 levels for 1 task maybe get 1-3 max.. But if you guys wanted repeatable task maybe some task can be just task and repeatable with cash reward? Because that can be a pretty nice thing since most people will focus Wars / PvP.

About the exp stage for WAS I still think that the stage should be the same for all and i think that this is important, otherwise it get too OP. Just higher the exp % you gain while pvp-e to compensate it little.

You can buy all runes from shop, but conjuring runes (some only) will grant you double charges. Why I said Edron was because magic wall is only possible to be purchased in Edron :) I think any serious player would pay for WAS* and it would leave the unserious players out of the game, it's just as Tibia, it's hard for unserious players to destroy the game as they were restricted, but I also want to add that non WAS* accounters aren't really restricted here, but there is a difference, and I am aware of it, but it is much more friendly than a regular premium account.

I am actually considering adding backpack of manas to shop, buying runes is not a big problem but manafluids can be quite annoying to buy and I don't see a reason not to add it. What do you guys think?

Fribben.

Adding buy backpack of manafluid would be awesome, i think also the most used runes should have that option aswell. (SD,UH,EXPLO,GFB)

Adding buy backpack of manafluid would be awesome, i think also the most used runes should have that option aswell. (SD,UH,EXPLO,GFB)

Manafluids will be there for sure, adding SDs, UHs, GFBs could also be a possibility.

Tasks are now repeatable and will only yield money, since we want to experiment how to balance a war oriented server economy wise, we will try out this system and see how we can tweak it to maintain a great atmosphere.

You can visit the tasklist to see the current one, it is not big, but we plan on expanding it by time and not having too many available at start.

Have you made an account yet? great then we will see you there. Have you not? Well what are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW!

Fribben.

About runes
I hope adding SD's, UH's and GFB's should be done, it will make it much faster to buy runes, less anyoing and you dont have to waste same amout of time puzzle with your bags.

About task
Awesome that the task system is up and i like that you have the list on the web-site that clearly show the reward etc. Still i was hoping for a bit of exp reward aswell, since i think that motivate people the most and would bring all types of players. With task reward even bad people can level fast without getting pushed out from the best spawns(with best exp/h) by grinding tasks. Also EXP reward can open eyes to spawns that would never get used otherwise.

New monster to task list
Dwarf Guard
Ancient Scarab
Vampire
Mummys
Cyclops
Hydra
Behemoth
Warlock
Demon

Thats some of the monster i personaly think should be find in a task system.

NO-PZ on boats.
Still wanna take this discussing up and hope more players would join in. I have proved my point and hope more people will fill it in whats good with non-pz boats. (OFC people can fill in whats BAD)
With PZ boats you will just fix one small problem with chase your enemys (cant find anything more), all other things i see is just bad, like much more running in the game (Waste of time), taking away oldschool boat traps, chance to get away from bigger teams for solo players(what bigger teams see a problem with)
PLEASE HELP ME FILL THIS IN WITH GOOD AND BAD ARGUMENTS!!

Add NPC
Still want Djinn in other towns just not the regunaly place since most of the guys who gonna use djinns gonna pay for it and i dont think people will waste their time running there every time just for selling loot on a H-rate server.
Would also be awesome to have a NPC that sells the most common rings(energy ring, time ring, ring of healing etc.) in towns like Thais, Carlin, Venore, Ab'dendriel. You can fix access to this npc throu homepage aswell if you want too.

Custom Spawns
If we get many players i hope we will get some new custom-spawns later on, that would be awesome. Since like Demona gonna be full and taken all the time(probly with noobchar blocking off path)

Agree on more tasks monster at start. Minotaurs/scarabs/larvas/rotworms for easier start. No for no pz on boats. Djins in cities accessable with the scroll from donation agree with it.

Agree on more tasks monster at start. Minotaurs/scarabs/larvas/rotworms for easier start. No for no pz on boats. Djins in cities accessable with the scroll from donation agree with it.
Can you please explain more why you dont want no-pz on boats man? I can just think of that its because you have bigger team? Not sure, but i have seen your youtube videos and really like them thats why :) But would like to hear more about why we should have PZ.

Fun to hear that you like the Djinn access in other places!

It's way too easy with no pz on boats. If you kill someone you can directly run to the place u are unreachable like mols, edron passage defence, bug defence. It's better if u take a risk to kill someone and get almost stuck in that place and u have to thing how to survive. I wouldnt agree on pz on carpets, it's always good to have an option to escape but not too easy option. Having pz on boats will force battles to start at the place the first blood was made, not ending up always in same places due too easy travel.

Can you please explain more why you dont want no-pz on boats man? I can just think of that its because you have bigger team? Not sure, but i have seen your youtube videos and really like them thats why :) But would like to hear more about why we should have PZ.

Fun to hear that you like the Djinn access in other places!

No pz on boats is one of the worst things with 7.4. Every time you get into a fight, it always ends with mass-traveling between every single city. If you are chasing a high-level mage its almost impossible to catch him because he will just spam-travel between every city.

No pz on boats is one of the worst things with 7.4. Every time you get into a fight, it always ends with mass-traveling between every single city. If you are chasing a high-level mage its almost impossible to catch him because he will just spam-travel between every city.
Thats true, but you were doing exactly the same on you high level knight

The final question. Will Mr L play?

I agree w/Mex. pz on boats would be a welcomed change. For the exact reason he listed.

Last edited:
I ment pz on boats is better.
Woops so did I. Mistyped.

Hopefully Fribben, you can come up with an idea for the noob char problems that will occur. Hate Highrates infested by char lovers using noob chars. Ruins the point of a HR.

Woops so did I. Mistyped.

Hopefully Fribben, you can come up with an idea for the noob char problems that will occur. Hate Highrates infested by char lovers using noob chars. Ruins the point of a HR.
Noobchars has always been a part of war. Take it or leave it.

so which team are you going to play? If you proof me you have a team ill pay you 10day premmium

so which team are you going to play? If you proof me you have a team ill pay you 10day premmium
That they always been doesnt mean they have to be here.

Why are you so dumb and ignorant lol? Ty Mex for taking my words.

OMG 10 DAYS PREMIUM?!?!?! NO WAY! WOW THATS SO MUCH.

You dont have a job do you ;/

Get some pvp, win something, then talk to me. Kkkkkkkk

p.s - Pretty funny you sitting on this thread waiting for my response. Dont have a life do you ;(

That they always been doesnt mean they have to be here.
Very smart guy its even worse to make level proteciton to avoid noobchars.. noobchars will always be there cant do nothing about it

Why are you so dumb and ignorant lol? Ty Mex for taking my words.

OMG 10 DAYS PREMIUM?!?!?! NO WAY! WOW THATS SO MUCH.

You dont have a job do you ;/

Get some pvp, win something, then talk to me. Kkkkkkkk

p.s - Pretty funny you sitting on this thread waiting for my response. Dont have a life do you ;(
Time to play alone and secretly like on Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back