• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][OWN CLIENT][MUSIC INGAME] UNREAL 2D OTS BETA GLOBAL [FREE SMS POINTS!] START 14-15.03 H. 19

What kind of changes do you want see to improve the Unreal 2D OTS RPG?

• Total voters
BUMP! Come mine server. Dont loose the time, play on new ots beta RPG with small rates!

why are you advertising custom sprites and a custom map if both are terrible

You are only one who hate my project many times. Nobody comments here! Did you play on u2d ever? Or only you hating here? I have many projects evo, rl map and many other. And its not my first ots, i know its beta version and it require many fixes. In DB, Naruto sprites are not isometric and nobody said the graphics are terrible. The terrible is making new project, which have no future, like evo or rl map and it will shutdown for next week. U2D stand online over 2 months, and never give up! We don't reset characters, any characters!

Your opinion for this thead, I have in the hole, in TORG [the best polish forum] many people like my project, because they saw, its future project, but guests which don't have any evo, rl map on highest making precision level, I swear believe me, It hurts a lot. I have contact with people which have many many projects, super extra remakes, not copied datapacks from net. These people don't have time for hating. Believe me - graphics don't take rule in rpg project. In DBNS or DBW have 80-90 degrees and its not isometric. All will done in future client versions. And don't be jelous of my project which is on beta version level. Everyone can make what he wants.

You are only one who hate my project many times. Nobody comments here! Did you play on u2d ever? Or only you hating here? I have many projects evo, rl map and many other. And its not my first ots, i know its beta version and it require many fixes. In DB, Naruto sprites are not isometric and nobody said the graphics are terrible. The terrible is making new project, which have no future, like evo or rl map and it will shutdown for next week. U2D stand online over 2 months, and never give up! We don't reset characters, any characters!

Your opinion for this thead, I have in the hole, in TORG [the best polish forum] many people like my project, because they saw, its future project, but guests which don't have any evo, rl map on highest making precision level, I swear believe me, It hurts a lot. I have contact with people which have many many projects, super extra remakes, not copied datapacks from net. These people don't have time for hating. Believe me - graphics don't take rule in rpg project. In DBNS or DBW have 80-90 degrees and its not isometric. All will done in future client versions. And don't be jelous of my project which is on beta version level. Everyone can make what he wants.
lol naruto servers are also terrible
I can't help that your sprites don't fit and your map is super buggy/squarey/autobordered. You're focusing too much on gimmicks rather than content.

Tried to launch the install client, corrupted.
No virus found atleast.
But the exe installs on your download don't work for me.
Windows 7~ dno if thats the issue or whatnot

Last edited:
Back