• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][OWN CLIENT][MUSIC INGAME] UNREAL 2D OTS BETA GLOBAL [FREE SMS POINTS!] START 14-15.03 H. 19

What kind of changes do you want see to improve the Unreal 2D OTS RPG?

• Total voters
NEW UGRADE SOON!

2zfsepv.png

after this tutorial map gameplay is confusing. there is 2 npcs to travel with a lot of places, went to edora - died in 1s. went to crashsite - the same. everytime i need to pay money and it's hard to tell what to do in this game after this

after this tutorial map gameplay is confusing. there is 2 npcs to travel with a lot of places, went to edora - died in 1s. went to crashsite - the same. everytime i need to pay money and it's hard to tell what to do in this game after this

Thanks about you said about raid of Edora city, we shut down payment npc traveler in next upgrade and these raids which blocking the cities. Sorry if you feel bad, after you died after raid on city started.

Thanks about you said about raid of Edora city, we shut down payment npc traveler in next upgrade and these raids which blocking the cities. Sorry if you feel bad, after you died after raid on city started.
What I mean is that it was great start (tutorial) for rpg server. A little too short story but it's ok, it's beta after all. But after i stepped into mainland the RPG is falling short and as a new player i feel confused. City is confusing. Npc doesn't react, just say hi and that's it. A lot of teleports without explanation what they actually do, it doesn't have a feel of a rpg server.

#edit
also it's hard to tell which cities are for noobs are which are for experienced players.
and meaby after u travel to city u should be in pz so raids cant kill you the moment you travel there.

What I mean is that it was great start (tutorial) for rpg server. A little too short story but it's ok, it's beta after all. But after i stepped into mainland the RPG is falling short and as a new player i feel confused. City is confusing. Npc doesn't react, just say hi and that's it. A lot of teleports without explanation what they actually do, it doesn't have a feel of a rpg server.

#edit
also it's hard to tell which cities are for noobs are which are for experienced players.
and meaby after u travel to city u should be in pz so raids cant kill you the moment you travel there.

After today restart I edited NPC Aqua Traveler, he sails for free to 4 cities (in 5 locations)

Here u have reason why there is 6 ppl online instead of 60. Ur arrogance is much higher than ur graphic skills.
Peace.

Maybe look for arrogance of NLO Project administrators, and you have answer for each my sentence. Compare each of us, and go play on my servers 999x evo, and search my arrogance in these evolution ots.

My graphic skill is too high for each haters brain, because haters brain is android 2.3 - clean, eat, drink and sleep for read only random memory access. In this case I swear I will up mine graph skills for next months, I think all of these haters think in random access, I dont have any ots before Unreal 2D. I have spoken that: 30 armonies, 20 evos, 10 rl maps, 5 yur ots, 1 Norah, thats mine all remaking work before year 2011. And Podhalanski 5 editions, Lubuski 3 editions, DedicatedotWar, PrimeServ 2 editions, The Bestia and Unreal Beta 1.0. I am not noob in ots. I feel like as general in ots corporation.

And for all, take small advice: Dont think its my first beta project. I only take the smallest piece of work in graphics, because I dont loose time for additionals.

Is that the second Sinth account?

Game looks shit and probably is shit considering the amount of players online.
The game client design is definitely unreal and i highly doubt a serious player will want to play when these colors hurt eyes so extremely hard.
Love these rushing "developers" nowadays making everything in an hour thinking how extremely custom and not-ever-seen features they have.

Anyways, good luck with your unreal ot, mr "general" of the "corporation".

I respect the effort to create a custom server, I really do, but with an attitude like
My graphic skill is too high for each haters brain
you won't get anywhere.

From what I see, your server is exactly what happens when a coder tries to put together a game. It probably has nice scripts, but it looks visually awful because a coder is not graphic designer. Face it, you can't do everything by yourself. This is why people hire other people to do work for them, not just to ease the workload but to contribute the skills that are lacking in the first person. Nothing to be ashamed of, that's how the world works. But when you say arrogant shit like that quote above, you're just making yourself look like a tool and losing all respect and interest any viewer may have had from the start.

Hello Otlanders!
After a long break I publish another unofficial version of rev . 1535 for beta testers :

ATTENTION!

Version only works on the engine version U2D rev . 1814 , and is only compatible with this version of the engine U2D.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/get/tkBgVveUce/Unreal_2D_OT_Client_Global_Bet.html

SCREENS:

25tyihg.png

2hnnqlg.png

5zm9mf.png

24dkh0x.png

1fz0uo.png

2i6pfo1.png

2aj7vr4.png

23qxph4.png

2dcfgxi.png

s24l4w.png

vep5bn.png

b97zhl.png

2e3qqgo.png

On the client side all changes to this version are more the topic section ADVERTISMENT , where we present the trailers and screenshots of what has changed on the server side also more another news too.

Sorry for my bad english, I used the google translate for help.

The acc maker website is done in terrible way. The colours are horrible and quite hard to read. Typography is broken and the website is unreadable. The green colour from the client makes my eyes crazy.

The acc maker website is done in terrible way. The colours are horrible and quite hard to read. Typography is broken and the website is unreadable. The green colour from the client makes my eyes crazy.

For that client layout we will change in this official upgrade these terrible colours, we will remake all borders and solid client colors to dark colors like on APO Polish OTS, this is only next of few unofficial version of U2D client.

What about ugly acc maker that is hard to read ?

Which parts are ugly in this acc maker?

I will remake that for few seconds awaiting,

if there are focused links in right spacer, I change these parts since few minutes.

the most important part is to make web clean, remove music player, no new players want to hear music when entering a web

Back