• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][OWN CLIENT][MUSIC INGAME] UNREAL 2D OTS BETA GLOBAL [FREE SMS POINTS!] START 14-15.03 H. 19

What kind of changes do you want see to improve the Unreal 2D OTS RPG?

• Total voters
Refresh! Come up go on top! Its today oldschool, In November will be new version of U2D client and giga update. Return in two or three weeks.

We will start beta 2.0 in the end of aprill, we will buy countdown 2 days and fb advertisment and dedicated server, also we are starting new edition of podhalanski VIII on march. See you in PDX OTS Project.

Woah, I see items from Maple Story (4th item in ninja items is the item from Maple Story) in first post (as new items). You say that you have 10k+ own spirtes but it seems like some are stolen and some made in 5 seconds each.
Link to item: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
You should not say that sprites are yours if they are not.

Last edited:
Woah, I see items from Maple Story (4th item in ninja items is the item from Maple Story) in first post (as new items). You say that you have 10k+ own spirtes but it seems like some are stolen and some made in 5 seconds each.
Link to item: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
You should not say that sprites are yours if they are not.

Fuck the system man, fuck the law! All servers over the world make a copyright claim everyday. Open Tibia is a copyright Tibia claim. Of course over than 10k sprites is mine work, but these items doesnt exist in game for now or I dont use these items in tfs u2d engine.

I have made a big number of sprites but I dont have any idea what and where join this sprites ;/
Easy, since some upgrades it will be exist in game.