• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland]pokemon ingenious (custom)

Here is a little taste upcomming update:
pokeingdive.png

Lol, why is the Pokedex in Portuguese... also Rattata's moves do nothing. There's a mountain north of Saffron that goes up, then down into a Pidgeot in the middle.. a few sqm below the steps to go to Pidgeot, you can walk off the mountain and in the air. It gets you stuck you can walk around in the middle but that's it.

Also, why on EARTH are you releasing more Pokemon when the ones you have are like 1% balanced? Half are riddled with bugs. I found a level 5 Gyarados ball on the ground as soon as I logged in and apparently I can use it, it's melee is enough to kill like everything and it's heal is extremely overpowered. I'm guessing money is extremely easy to get, as there was one guy that tossed out like 100HD and gave away a bunch of other pokemon and money in trades too. You're trying to add too much content and have zero balance/bug fixes, and it just won't work. Good luck though, you've got a lot of work to do before this can even be considered a good server.

Last edited:
Special for your information my friend @up

I remind you of us, because recently we have made many improvements on the server.
1st Pokemon improved all the attacks and their statistics, and slowly introduce all the pokemon from each generation.
2nd Order System has been enriched with features MIND CONTROL!
3rd Of course, still working on the map soon arrives a lot places where you will be able to catch new Pokemon!
4th STONES system has been improved and now you can evolve pokemon by using a pebble upon his reaching the appropriate level, while there is a chance that the next Level above the minimum to the evolution of a evolve myself!
5th Clothing system is underway and almost finished, too soon will all the clothes you normally buy in a store.
6th And at the end of the sale of Pokemon, they can be freely sold in ALL Pokemon Collector.

Of course we are working on further developments, but right now you are welcome to play on our unique POKEING.

For me this project is pretty one, no crashes, no lags, support ok.
I'll invite all to play on this server!
I can't understand why those guys up have wroted so stiupid comments. It's not true!

Lol @ how pathetic people are creating smurf accounts. How low can you actually get Tom?

Are you stiupid or so? Himself fallen to the bottom and write some nonsense here. Were yours business wrote idiotic thing here? You are normal spammer nothing more...

I decided to give it another try today. Not a single move works. Not a single bloody move. Also, non aggressive pokemon DONT ATTACK BACK. How ridiclious is this server that it even exists?

Yes it's true about non aggressive pokemons, but I still work on it, all moves work property.
Bloody is added to engine example water pokemons have water bloody, grass->green etc. Not all work correctly at now but it's comming soon, not everything is perfect, also me. :).
And my friend you thought "ridiculous" instead "ridiclious". Don't write not true things.

Last edited:
Trust me buddy, let's not start a war on who is the most coherent here. You would not like the results. Actually you would not understand the results.

The moves all play the visual effect but they do 0 damage. I have tried on Zubat, Weepingbell, Oddish, Rattata, Krabby. Also; Shiny Oddish has no moves and it is impossible to dex him. It also says leaf stone does not work.

I don't ask you about your competence, I living & using english language not only on forum as you....
Thank you for reporting a little bugs on my server. It's very helpful.
And I would add that I am not a friend to you because you're too young for me.

Back