• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland]pokemon ingenious (custom)

Hello on this friday 03.02. will be introduced new update!!!
Now on PI is 293 pokemons, new statistic, new maps (double size of last one!), gym leaders from Indigo League now fight with you, leater comming Johto League and more!

I'll post some screen after update! You must check it!

since yesterday, your updated the server, and this no open :(

Server is back up! :D

Seems better than ever! But if you need help translating some English for the website I'd be sure to help, a lot of things on the website in English just doesn't make very much sense :w00t:

Nick: Sly Avenger :)

Heh, I haven't problems with translating website, but maybe you can find something not clearly for you, that can BE!
So >>>> COME TEST US NOW MAYBE YOU FIND SOME PLACE TO PLAY EXACTLY HERE!<<<

lol just looked at the highscores, top 1 (lvl 302) created 10 hours ago, yeye epic

It's only epic fail :). It seems this is one from support.

Anyway it's not bad server!

On our forum you can find some tutorials how to play like it:

[Tutorial] How and where to DIVE?

Hello everyone, did you know that this server has a dive ability that allows you to go underwater? Did you know that you can find unique pokemons that you will only find underwater? If you didn't then this guide is for you!

Here is a list of what we need:
Requirements:
•I recommend level 50 but you can go there at any level!
•Swimming pokemon that has the "dive" ability! - Blastoise, dewgong, omastar, omanayte(?), gyarados, cloyster(?), golduck and most likely a lot more!

Recommended items:
As recommended items I would suggest bringing poke balls; (normal, great and ultra) and some potions.
Ok so, where do we go? We have to get to the water islands which are located here:
Click image for larger version Name: wyspy.jpg Views: 3 Size: 21.1 KB ID: 65
We have to find and island with a dragonair on it (there is only one, located west)
Click image for larger version Name: dragonair.png Views: 2 Size: 1.9 KB ID: 66

We have to mount our pokemon (surf) and head a bit to west (red exclamation mark "!")

Click image for larger version Name: Whirpool.jpg Views: 3 Size: 6.7 KB ID: 67

To go underwater we have to right mouse click (tibia classic control) or control left click (default).
The moment we do that we will get underwater!
Click image for larger version Name: underwater.jpg Views: 3 Size: 19.5 KB ID: 68
Here we are! Now to get off our pokemon and attack wild pokemons we have to click on our pokeball (like you would want your pokemon to go back to pokeball).
Click image for larger version Name: finish.jpg Views: 3 Size: 10.5 KB ID: 69

To enlarge the pictures simply click on them

Greetings,
Dragonmaster Antek

VISIT FORUM ON >>>>FORUM POKEING

We still alive and have new features! We invite you to check us!
You must be sure that incredible to play on our server all working fine. :)
Hope you like it!
FEATURES:
~~moves on the window
~~pokemon status window
and much more

pokeingnew.png

~~GyM BATTLES!
pokeinggym.png

Last edited:
Hello upcoming reset of chars, you can still have a good position in rankings!
Come and try us again!

I recommend doing a lot more work.. the little things such as having pokemon follow you up and down stairs/ladder/etc, editing some of the loot because it's pretty poor right now, your move cooldown thing is broken, there's a lot more to it as well, it has great potential but it needs a lot of work as well. Catch me in game and i can tell you more of what you need to work on my character's name is wasted

Still alive, more things was added at the last!
Working still hard on my author pokemon engine but everything is more or less at now property.
Added about 10 quests, repaired about 50 bugs, maybe game is playable now :)
I wish you a NICE GAME and WELCOME!

Back