• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not our fault too if we can play to be playing for 2-3h then we notice we will get wiped, even if we got 10 lvls advantage <,<

WOW! It began and I did not even noticed!
Anyways @ OP take your time, we don't want to see another KA.

Don't worry Pokemon Diamond will suffice while I wait!

Good luck!

gay is there is a wipe not our fault that we can log on and you guys cant. shinies r common so dont worry. iv seen 9 now. admin said there is an 80% chance of a wipe which to be honest is rlly gay. there were a few annoying stupidbugs but nothing major.

91730128.png

66996970.png

47814091.png

gay is there is a wipe not our fault that we can log on and you guys cant. shinies r common so dont worry. iv seen 9 now. admin said there is an 80% chance of a wipe which to be honest is rlly gay. there were a few annoying stupidbugs but nothing major.

eh that's what happens when you don't do enough of the right testing. I don't mean, letting people log on and run around in a closed beta. Proper thrash testing in each specific area. Shinmaru, haste make waste yea?? :D :D

eh that's what happens when you don't do enough of the right testing. I don't mean, letting people log on and run around in a closed beta. Proper thrash testing in each specific area. Shinmaru, haste make waste yea?? :D :D

Yup that's how it goes!
But from the SS I can see that it's going good!

EDIT:

Is the page down??

well i'm done now, 11 eeve 10 nidoran M, but it feels stupid playing if u think ur gonna get wiped, i hope tomorrow we can all play, night

without the ddos and the gay pking system everything seems ready. oh!! 1 more stupid thing. almost nothing stacks which is really really annoying

I wanna make an account faster, I'm soo bored and Ive been waiting forever........

What is wrong with the client? it always crashes and send this error.
bugxv.png

This is fu**ing unfair, i was one of the first to download the client and i cant fu**ing acces the site to make an account. give it to bam and let them host it.. and if you're going to wipe the chars, before you do that make sure the site is working ffs..

LoL: It's not unfair. It's great!

Anyways: Everything will be up 2morrow (well actually today) working fine. Patience menz, patience.

Edit: Anyone know how to make it start in DX5 instead of OpenGL?

LoL: It's not unfair. It's great!

Anyways: Everything will be up 2morrow (well actually today) working fine. Patience menz, patience.

Edit: Anyone know how to make it start in DX5 instead of OpenGL?

What you mean, will they wipe the chars today?

Website will be up later. Not sure if it's gonna be using the skin posted here, but the account maker will be up.

Why not just allowing the acc manager for now (1/1)?

Sigh, I gave them some advice for DDoS protection. I'd give them more but they are all off from MSN etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back