• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is we are ddosed, we suspect someone but i cant let you these informations. We are working on blocking ddosers and then serv will be on.

You can never block a DDoS attack 100%. If it's a professional person doing it, you can't withstand it with your current server.

Are you even using any softwares to try protect yourselves? We were planning on spending a fortune on only DDoS protection.

A server big like this, ofcourse people will try to DDoS it. Good luck protecting it, just let me know if you need any help.

GAY! I was one of the Final Seven lol. Just got killed by Dox. Hunting that bitch for life.

Had fun while it lasted. Oh and also, PA people are DDoSing you...

Dorothy don't lie cause I got my proofz

Fuck I was asleep, what did I miss?!

alot of delay to serv on, then serv on alot ppl login, then if u die u can't login back(actual status) there have 10-15 ppl online playing, but else cannot, and they can play until they die, we don't know how long will the serv take to get back on, they had a poor dedicated, also they got ddosed, that's all i got lol

PA r ddosin PU :) so we can't play

nothing, we still off, benny best if u go to sleep and try tommorow

GAY! I was one of the Final Seven lol. Just got killed by Dox. Hunting that bitch for life.

oh rly?

show your proofs now, otherwise go to hell idiot!

starting to piss me off

those overpowered rattas finally got me. :< to tibiame iphone now

PA r ddosin PU :) so we can't play

LOL, I know for 100%, that PA care very little about PU's release, so please dont try to start propaganda!

and dusieqq, probably will, cheers for the info

edit: soul4soul, LOL ME TOO, you on server 23? :<

Well was 7 including me, then 6 including soul, so now it's only 5 online damn...

Doro it's okay...

IF U HIGHLIGHT THIS THAT MEANS U DID INITIATE THE ATTACK!!! EVIL BISH!!! GO BACK TO PA!!!

@Benny: NO, go to server 14. Ghamie nub plays, and I'mma make new char there!!!

LOL, I know for 100%, that PA care very little about PU's release, so please dont try to start propaganda!

and dusieqq, probably will, cheers for the info

edit: soul4soul, LOL ME TOO, you on server 23? :<

14 thats the world they were starting in the otland thread

What the actualy fuck!? im like level 4 already, shit!

iv been looking for siles shovel forever. im about to hit lvl 5 on a warrior.

All TibiaMe ppl lets go to the TibiaMe thread & Chat. Soul I know where the shovel is xD

22:53 Players Online: Akatskii, Pacyfic, Noonsik, Sease, Minti, JoJo, Collins, Mwallujcie, oskarcc.
Total: 9 players.
hehe

Howd you get back on! say !online when your on

ss10082010144607.jpg

ss10082010145050.jpg

ss10082010145459.jpg

ss10082010150453.jpg

ss10082010151803.jpg

ss10082010152837.jpg

ss10082010154236.jpg

last picture shows the best way to have the pokewindow open

Status