• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot connect to the server for some reason.

k2kztl.png

you need to remove the client and install it again.

loot rate for items is SLIGHTLY higher. but gold is still low and shity. you cant get out of rook b/c is missing from the map too prof pine. there is no pika on rook so its impossible to completely one of the quests. one cave is completely empty nothing spawns in it. fishing is really gay. you still cant stack pkballs. walking slow and laggy is incredible annoying.

its not our fault that it aint working for you.

I haven't bothered to log on :D it seems to me that its just a grindfest type game. (Unless you have updated it - In which case no one knows what the updates are due to no changelog in the updater or on the website.)

I haven't bothered to log on :D it seems to me that its just a grindfest type game. (Unless you have updated it - In which case no one knows what the updates are due to no changelog in the updater or on the website.)

There are some quest like Juicy Apple etc. which only gives reward no exp so yea kinda much grind xD

Okay heres my review.

Rook to small, 100+ people running everywhere and can't go to main due it's not released yet. (wtf?)
It lags like hell, I go from 40 to 200 ping all the time. It was okay when it was little ppl on, but over 100 it started to lag ALOT. The new dedi did not seem to help at all as you promised.
Can't sell loot yet, which is weird.
I heard rumours about a 15+ rook, but no sign of it yet.

Basically what im doing now is to run around killing spearows, weedle, kakunas etc waiting another day for main to come out.

Don't get me wrong, I love the server.. I just think it failed again on the lag and the (no main) yet.

there are a few quests.
find a pika(not on the map), (rumor that batteries r the reward)
find prof pine(mostly like used to leave rook but not on the map),
find a sea pkmn(possible), gives u old rod
find a juicy apple(possible), gives you a GPS(does shit b/c u need batteries?)
find a pot of moss(possible) get 3 pkballs
kill 20 bugs(weedle/cater's only, possible) gives u 100coins

like bam iv also heard rumors of a 15+ rook.
iv also heard that main will be open in 24hrs ('dox' said that)

there are signs of updates but nothing really useful to make the game better. ex. bgm,signs telling u ur entering exiting cities,npcs have little pics now, oh pkball price drop to 95coins, rook has been slightly enlarged and edited but now there is a part with a random mnt hanging w/o support, oh there is a new cave that is completly empty too.

annoying bugs:
pkballs still dont stack(very annoying)
cant have a name w/ a space in it.

edit: 6pm is when main will be open

Last edited:
idk go on and ask dox pm or in English chat. hopefully 2.5hrs from now.

2 hours from now = 11 pm swe time. u mean today or tomorrow ?

Btw, how come people who donate gets to go to another island different from everyone else?

Waiting for swedish donate x)

Last edited:
Great that you got time to get a donate npc before one that takes you to main ^^

if u want a non laggy server try asking Znote he can host a server a dedicated one hope he accepts since evryone wants to play without laags.

Btw, i didnt even bother about this server thought it will get to this point eventually.

Hello dear otland community, im writing this post with anger burning in my veins. This is an official statement.

I was scammed by LarvaExotech and Kregox, after all these translations and time spending on helping them with finishing game, they told me that i will recive permanent premmium account. I was their first supporter, translator and community manager, and how they show me that they appriciated my work? They scammed me.

Im writing it just to warn you, otland members that they are people who use to guarante something and then break one's word they gave. For me and many others from supporter team (for which Im typing) they acted rude and very unmature.

This is just warning for you guys to not trust them.

Last edited:
cyber i already asked NAS for deleting my and kregox's posts (kregox's english was also mine tranlations too)

I know just the way to solve this problem :) WHOEVER THE OWNER OF THIS SERVER, LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO THESE STEPS....

1- Go to your pokemon unleashed server folder
2- Delete it
3- Delete this thread
4- PROBLEM SOLVED :)

Kind Regards,
Mc Lovin

Yes you can do that. You can share all the server with us the members and then start putting it online.
They pay you with this money? You pay with the same money ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back