• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Are you just bad at getting cash? I had like 1400 on lvl 12.
2. Just go kill yourself and get a free ress.
3.No comment :p

1. Pokeballs are fine, its so easy to catch Pokemon,
2. They really need to make healing free, its a joke. If people are just killing them self to get heals then why not make it free??
3. The graphics are fine.
4. Add a quest story,
5. Remove the need to constantly grind lvls, gets so boring.

Yep and make it 1 more higher exp, since it will take ages to get 20 (if you dont pg)

if you have ever beat a pkmn game you know after you beat the elite four it takes just a day to raise a newly hatched pkmn to lvl 100. pkmn is mostly about battling. and this server allows for lots of different types of pkmn. 2 level 100 eevees will be at different strengths depending on which stats you raise. i think it should take maybe a two mnth to reach 1 lvl 100pkmn and a mnth to a week to raise each additional one(depending on its type and abilities the time could vary a lot). pkmn is mostly about battling to see who can raise the best team. this server really needs a weekly or monthly battle competition.

if you have ever beat a pkmn game you know after you beat the elite four it takes just a day to raise a newly hatched pkmn to lvl 100. pkmn is mostly about battling. and this server allows for lots of different types of pkmn. 2 level 100 eevees will be at different strengths depending on which stats you raise. i think it should take maybe a two mnth to reach 1 lvl 100pkmn and a mnth to a week to raise each additional one(depending on its type and abilities the time could vary a lot). pkmn is mostly about battling to see who can raise the best team. this server really needs a weekly or monthly battle competition.

SORRY but there is no way u can compare this agianst a pokemon on gameboy.. This is online and this is long-term..

it doesnt matter if its long-term. you should be the best if you can mix the best team. not if you can grind the fastest and be the first with 6 lvl 100's.

well guys, everything lies in DX ,types and movements, to be honest, i made for myself, special diagram where i have all pkmns i want to catch, moves ill use, what effect they have and when its best to use it.

Ill let you guys a piece of it.
adsadk.jpg

on original diag, there are alot more infos than here, i have like stats per lvl stats per lvl after evole, more likley basics about pkmn, hes basic characterisation. All to have a selected way to exp without wasting time on usless pkmns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back