• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] SuicideOT [8.6] War system ! Custom server! [evo/suicide map] [ONLINE!!]

WHY 50 :/

add another 50 and ill give you a back massage for 5 hours with coconut oil and maybe some erotic massage down there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tell me more about this erotic massage :oops:

site is lagging af
what browser do you use? where you from? and first time lagging or all the time? because I dont feel anything and I have tried on multiply computers/mobiles

3 HOURS 25 MINUTES 7 SECONDS TO START
post username and get 50 premium points (offer ends sooN!!)

tell me more about this erotic massage :oops:

what browser do you use? where you from? and first time lagging or all the time? because I dont feel anything and I have tried on multiply computers/mobiles

3 HOURS 25 MINUTES 7 SECONDS TO START
post username and get 50 premium points (offer ends sooN!!)
google chrome, Poland

I'll tie you up nice and good and torture your genitals till theres nothing left but black smoke

Do you have a system that we wont get debug if you get 100+ players logging in same time and do we get points after launch or before?

Am i still able to get points?????????? "Revolution" is my name on the account
, just created my char
Thanks i wanna play so bad!

I dint get 50 points, my ign is Comodus, thought you said username for some reason

Last edited:
is it more free spawns except the ones in teleport? after level 300 nothing is strong ...... need more monsters

Back