• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] SuicideOT [8.6] War system ! Custom server! [evo/suicide map] [ONLINE!!]

there will come hunting spots and updates in free spawns soon :D and ofc other events etc too!

there will come hunting spots and updates in free spawns soon :D and ofc other events etc too!
when? you are level 300 in 3h you know. do something if u dont wanna lose players. its a positive post not criticism

I played on this server to almost level 200 so I'm writing this conclusion what i have seen and what other people have said.

Honestly the server is half baked, you level too fast so if you don't have VIP access there is no more content.
Events you published your server in 2011 like before this wouldn't be a problem but now your server MUST have events or its shit I don't care who say what its shit.
Items ah the donation items they may be overpowered maybe not but lets face it you CANNOT get them in-game

When i heal yourself i cant manarune self, when i spam manarune i cant heal self with spell exura vita and more. first of all fix this bug -,-

are you going to update maps??? no freaking spots to hunt , im out

when? you are level 300 in 3h you know. do something if u dont wanna lose players. its a positive post not criticism
bro I dont think you are being negative, I understand what you are saying :p I cant give you a date because I dont know when an update will come but we are working on it

I played on this server to almost level 200 so I'm writing this conclusion what i have seen and what other people have said.

Honestly the server is half baked, you level too fast so if you don't have VIP access there is no more content.
Events you published your server in 2011 like before this wouldn't be a problem but now your server MUST have events or its shit I don't care who say what its shit.
Items ah the donation items they may be overpowered maybe not but lets face it you CANNOT get them in-game

not half baked, but I agree that the server needs update after these years, we plan on doing that, but you can be more detailed on explaination like what events do you want?

are you going to update maps??? no freaking spots to hunt , im out

thats abit too much to chew on bro

hey give me my points name sambo highpvp i do all that you saying :D
this offer ended before server start

When i heal yourself i cant manarune self, when i spam manarune i cant heal self with spell exura vita and more. first of all fix this bug -,-
in pvp this is good but not in pvm so ill think about a solution for this

hey i have do all that you write i shared it on fb and adverist it where is my points then? my name is sambo highpvp

Last edited:
also this ot need fixed on hits. and exhusted on mana heal ;/ also fixed hp of ed's im lvl 200 and hp 3300 wtf? :D im rp or what ? :D

fix the exhusted in mana with spells please .. ;/ becouse sd is sux and ue rox but got exhusted with heal mana ;//

+1 how we can play?????
its tibia 8.6, not 8.0 -,- pls fix it........
he will fix it i have explain to him already and he work on it and work on new spells and more good update this ot will be the best evo had opened since tibia open :D

Big update today

*Revamped city
*Started mapping new hunt spots (politician area) (not done yet)
*Remade all manas to be better! (no exhaust now with other spells)
*Started work on task system for premium points, exp, items!
*New spells! (EXEVO MAS FURY for druid/sorc) (EXEVO MAS PALLY) (EXEVO MAS KNIGHT)
*New spell rune (Super SD) we will make quest for this probably

much more updates is waiting, we are working on spawns for now and task system, we will think about events and more and you can always give us ideas!

Back