• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland] Three Dominions [custom] Open Alpha, Tibia redesigned...

miens

Combos and Freedom
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Three Dominions server is open for alpha test for a month! Experience Tibia like you have never played it before. Writing what makes this server special would end up in large block of text you would ommit anyway so we prepared nice video about it!

Visit our page: You can donate to keep the server up for longer than a month! ps: This is open alpha - it aims to show gameplay on level range 10-20.

~*Ip*~: 176.31.82.124
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.41/own client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Poland
~*Website*~: http://176.31.82.124
~*Exp rate*~: custom
~*Map*~: Partially custom.

Last edited:
great idea
nice features but there are still a lot of thing that should be featured. More things, more changes and a lot of people reqiued for some decent play
but still worth to give a shot!

Happy to see some opinions in here. People can you please tell me if you like the idea or not? I dont care if you played the server or not. I care if you liked the ideas represented in the video.

I need to know if people are not playing because of server's early development state or because they dont like the design...

I really really liked the design, played for a little bit, reached level 10, and saw skills were not getting up, i don't feel like im making a progress

I really really liked the design, played for a little bit, reached level 10, and saw skills were not getting up, i don't feel like im making a progress
on this server your skills grow automatically when you change class. you dont need to train :)

great idea
nice features but there are still a lot of thing that should be featured. More things, more changes and a lot of people reqiued for some decent play
but still worth to give a shot!

This. Tenfold. A lot of people will be needed in order for the politics to actually settle in. That's a great idea and extremely creative.

Love the video, gonna try this out.
threedominions.png

I hope its fine that I use client 10.41 and not otclient.

Damn I really like that politics system. Might give it a try this night

Killed a few bugs, broke my weapon, broke my armor, broke my shield.
Bugs rape me, I feel stuck.

Punching deers for food, so I can throw spells and hopefully, eventually get to kill something.
Picking up blueberries where the deer im punching leads me.
Hunting bugs was a bad idea, gonna need to hunt something that drops weapons I can pick up.

threedominions2.png

I saw 2-3 other players login before going to dinner, they seem to have quit when they lost their weapon and can't do anything. Until I got the idea of exploring for food I had the same thought.

Edit:
Client keeps crashing. Seems otclient is required to play this game.

Barrier to entry:
#1: Starting weapons can break very quickly, very hard to get started on this OT when you fight with your bare hands.

#2: You can login with a regular tibia client and IP changer, but some places you encouter will crash the client, and they will be unable to play.
Forcing people to download a custom otclient to play the game is discouraging.

#3: No NPC or tutorial to guide you through the world, not everybody are aware of the website spell page. I don't know where to hunt to find useful resources at starting level.

My thoughts:
I think players should get a free spellbook or something they can use to look at their spells when they create their first character.

Perhaps even a quick tutorial where they get to test each spell once before they enter mainland.

Perhaps a couple extra weapons in depot, like shortsword or something just in-case the weapon breaks. Maybe even a wooden shield.

There are plenty of items that can be used on protocol 10.41, reuse those assets, don't force people to use otclient. Many people don't want to download your unofficial otclient version. I think the core concept of your server can be done without otclient, so you should wait until you gain a substantial userbase and a well tested server before implementing stuff that requires the otclient.

Last edited:
First equipments shoudn't be so useless :/
I run from a X1 against a bug lol (without armor and sword)
TEukmA7.jpg

There're some "healer" NPC? Like Tibia.

#1: Starting weapons can break very quickly,

First equipments shoudn't be so useless :/

For some reason starting items had 1 durability (I am sure I changed that earlier but anyway...). I fixed it and now they have 100. Also added longsword to shop (Terric in the middle of town) so you can always easily replace your weapon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Got an idea:
Perhaps create a blacksmith NPC that will repair item charges on already obtained weapons/armors for 50-75% the market value.
Where the market value is determined by the median price of it on etc auction house/shop npcs.

Played some time on it, a pretty interesting server. Here are my thoughts:
-I like overall idea of the server, the concept seems pretty good for me (with way more content it would be really good)
-Custom vocations are really good, wish you could expand them more (dunno about those 20+ specializations though, gonna check them out later i guess so my point might be invalid)
-Politics is an interesting idea, but i wonder how it would work out with a larger community (people might abuse the power and shit)
-Im really looking forward to see more content and some LORE with quests and stuff like that
-I kind of dislike the RL map but its just me and my pointless hatred (its a good idea though, makes the development faster and easier)

Little notes and bugs i got during my gameplay:
- Armor is the only piece of defensive equipement which loses durability, the rest stays at 100 all the time
- You get exp for skeletons when they die on bones (can be abuseable to just exp on one monster)
- Items in the shops got 1 charge in the description which can be misleading
- I'd suggest adding an Guide NPC which can help beginners and add marks around the town (honestly i dont know carlin) :(
- You should add a creature product buyer (if it does exist and i couldnt find it my bad )
- Bodies shouldnt be able to be eaten by ghouls for a couple of seconds after they die to prevent them from actually destroying your loot
- "The body raizes from the ground as you approach." Shouldnt it be "raises from the ground"?
- Carrion worm doesnt have the naked ground haste like rotworms do, feels weird to me
- Vagabonds Fire traps seem to stay on the ground forever, i'd suggest adding a time limit and/or make it disappear after usage.
- Theres a quest for 100 bouncing knives (which should be called throwing knives since they dont bounce lol) at the rotworm queen. They have a weight of 500 oz which can be pretty back breaking for fellow advenruters. And why a hundred when they are never ending anyway? Arrows are infinite aswell which i dislike
- You can actually use the melee skill Brutal Strike with ranged weapons (smackin dem monsters with my bow)
- Some skills (Knife throw for instance) is too dependant on your weapon damage value, it did really low damage when i had a bow equipped. In fact i dont think it should depend on your weapon at all.
- And why does Sprint grant you a sword fighting bonus? NotLikeThis
- Somewhere west of the city there is a multi dimensional well of hell which gets you stuck in the abbys

Last edited:
@Shiros Thanks for your input! Looks like you analysed the server preety deep. :) some of the issues you pointed out are known, some actually are design decisions, and some of them are bugs (thats what the testing is for ;) ).

Arrows are infinite aswell which i dislike
I wanted to make all classes to hunt in a similar manner. Why would paladin need to pay for his ammo when knight doesnt have to? And why mages are using their mana for the same purpose? This creates economical imbalance between classes without any reason other than "because it seems logical". Well scrap that logic :) bows have infinite arrows and wands do not use mana and deal physical damage depending on level and magic level. Thanks to this classes are more equal. Do you agree with my logic? Or do you think its bad design?

Well it depends on how you want the server to be done. It seems to be more gameplay friendly option indeed but it kinda takes away the rpg aspect of the game. And other thing is ranged vocations can kite monsters and they can reduce the damage taken alot just by running away so they can earn money more efficently without wasting potions and such. This way making them not use any kind of ammo or mana allows them to make even more money. I'd rather pick the option with limited ammo usage, or maybe just make the beginner weapons somehow infinite while the better ones finite.

• rl map is always a negative for me.
  • no !command(s)/command(s), had to look up spells on the website, but well, it's still alpha.
  • npc in temple doesn't response to usual help, info, name, job, quest, missions stuff. Makes you feel clueless and not having a goal is boring. If he would simply say that he can give you a vocation at level 10 (if that's the npc who does it) then you already have a goal.
  • Political system could be interesting, but players shouldn't be able to imprison others or being able to affect them in a negative way. Would rather see them affect people in a positive way. Fits better with how rewarding people works better than punishing them. System is also prone to abuse, so you have to be really careful with it.
  • Why would I want to do dungeons and kill bosses once I reached the level cap? We are an audience not used to level cap, so it should be a clear what we can do if you introduce one since some only care about levels.