• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]TorgOT - 8.0, Custom Client and an Anti-Bot System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak-Peek Preview #1 - Fallen Dwarvenlands

1zbgaw3.jpg

Fallen Dwarvenlands are mountainous lands at the North of the continent. Although a few decades ago this area was happily popular amongst the tradesmen from the city of Acari, today the wasted by the avaricious Dwarves grounds open their gates only to few. The little creatures are afraid of thieves stealing their wealth and hence, every human being entering there is linched as soon as he enters the mountain. Brave travellers who wish to visit the area should beware the combat units that the Dwarves have. However, the treasures that can be found there are most certainly worth the effort of those who are skilled enough to defeat whatever tries to kill them. I assure you, it won't be easy to leave the mountain alive.

Last edited:
easy and shortly:
*old mana fluids.
*New dmg malee.
*Exhausted with all spells (Not like 8.1+ you can use exori vis and exura in the same time)
*Burst arrows based on distance.
*Addons.
What do you mean by malee (assuming it's melee) damage change? Is it stronger/weaker?

It's stronger than clients 7.92 -7.4
Code:
Furthermore, we have continued to balance the vocations. All melee and distance attacks have been raised.
Now, the weapon skill is the most important factor for the damage dealt out with a weapon. Likewise, for damage made with magic, the magic level is most important now. 
As the level is now less important to resolve damage, knights and paladins have received new spells to make up for the lost ability to use attack runes effectively. 
There have also been some changes for some existing spells, e.g. the berserk spell now consumes a steady amount of mana.

Last edited:
Houses and premium outfits.
I have hope that antybot will work fine.

116 characters made - for an RPG server, I'd say that this is a huge success.

Don't forget to fix the custom client download link before you launch the server.

Nearly 200 characters made.

We're starting in an hour and a half. To encourage you guys to play:
o70ysh.jpg
Join us now and you'll get more boobs.

Around 7h till start server cant wait; )
More than that... :( around 9H right now xD
nvm.. i just read the post above.. I guess the countdown in the website is wrong.
Great! :D

More than that... :( around 9H right now xD
nvm.. i just read the post above.. I guess the countdown in the website is wrong.
Great! :D
The countdown on the website is messed up, basing on your location.
Anyway, the server starts at 18:00 Central European Time.

counter.gif

this will show you the actual time

We're starting in 10 guys.
272 characters made atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back