• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]TorgOT - 8.0, Custom Client and an Anti-Bot System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online scans give trojans/backdoors on the client :/

The server is invaded by polaks and I am yet to meet an english speaking person.

jaja this server start xDDD

mages hit 60 with exori mort at lvl 10

pretty fail, only polish broadcasts, no shared exp system/no auto stacking, knights doing 0 damage

As stated above it is only polish broadcasts, and you can't go anywhere without 3 level 8 paladins trying to kill you..

As stated above it is only polish broadcasts, and you can't go anywhere without 3 level 8 paladins trying to kill you..
This made me quit, server had potential but ohwell.
Good luck.

Server is pretty cool ! I play there. I think serv will be update and fix some problems like no share exp.
Come and play with me if want some help write pw:)

Bug. Can't walk at that spot. Also found a spawn of 100 phoenix eggs, a pot of water that says "You see a pot of ."torgOT.png

Logged on, got pk'd immediately, could no longer use wand. GG for me.

This is why u need a beta @ comments

Try to scan normal 8.0 client... the same problem.

From 120 players to 12 players all in a days work. You should really consider doing the proper amount of testing before releasing.

Ppl go sleep:), i think they fast fix some problems and will be 100+ today evening

Yes, i play there and they real fix bugs:) so you can come play and have fun:) Good Serw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back