• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Venuria 8.60 | CustomMap | Rookgaard | Cast | RPG

@Castrolator
Rotworm task give you 11k exp no 110k, at each level we get the same exp for tasks, to access the bosses and earn the rewards you need to do the task.
I won't add rookgaard map, rook isn't big and you need to discover by yourself

@Zerchi

Not all hunting grounds have been described.
ok thx for answer

About tasks: So if i dont make 100 points in task i wont be able to kill ferumbras on task?

Wow then tasks are basically useless? 11k exp is 13 rotworms. The time is takes to go to npc and get reward and back to respawn is longer than it takes to kill 13 rots. Same goed for other monsters. Kind of disappointed to be honest...

At the beginning is problem with money, tasks give you possibility to gain cash, so I do not think they are useless.

Do the math dude. Tasks shouldnt just be there for cash, they should be significant for exp especially since you can only do each one twice. I strongly hope he will reconsider and change it like I supposed or increase the exp gained enormously.

Do the math dude. Tasks shouldnt just be there for cash, they should be significant for exp especially since you can only do each one twice. I strongly hope he will reconsider and change it like I supposed or increase the exp gained enormously.

We have changed tasks, You can check it on website.

Okaay thats a bit better. Thanks alot! Great to see someone actually caring about suggestions and constructivelly doing something as opposed to false promises that are very common in the community today.
Hope we see a successfull start :) !

@johnsiii
In main city we have NPC Soya, she is almost like Rashid and Rashid is located in Desierto Aldea outside the city, he buy some more items.

Why are you not advertising this more? It looks sick but wont be much players for sure.

Please dont tell me we have to use cuetom client? That would ruin it for me really. Besided that the server seems pretty much perfect.

Awesome. I cant access my accounts can u please reset my passwords? Ill pm u my info