• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Venuria 8.60 | CustomMap | Rookgaard | Cast | RPG

Awesome thanks alot!
Also on the minimap to reach minotaurs it seems like you need to pass dragons? Am I correct or are the dragons on a +/- level? Otherwise it seems pretty impossible for lowlvls to get to the mino spawn

Last edited:
Probably one of the few really good ots online, nothing to complain on this far besides that there needs to be more tasks for 50- lvls.
Try it out, you wont regret it

Love this ot but i dont see addon doll on shop.
well i usually exp on day and during night i leave the char on trainers... i never get my stamina up you know
Any chance you add it on shop? Nothing bad against it, its not rl tibia bro.. Or make quest or something...
But on every server its donate it will help your server grow. Thanks for reading my post

About addon, you need to donate for items and get it from NPC that way.
Stamina doll could be added to shop, I dont see the harm in it if GM wants to add it.

Any info about weapon quests? People keeps items for themselves... and i cant find on trade, im 50 knight with barbarian axe... come on please some info where are weapons qusts located?

Love this ot but i dont see addon doll on shop.
well i usually exp on day and during night i leave the char on trainers... i never get my stamina up you know
Any chance you add it on shop? Nothing bad against it, its not rl tibia bro.. Or make quest or something...
But on every server its donate it will help your server grow. Thanks for reading my post

About addon, you need to donate for items and get it from NPC that way.
Stamina doll could be added to shop, I dont see the harm in it if GM wants to add it.

Yes i meant stamina doll sorry.

Exactly, its no harm on " Shop"and will make the market and ecenomy grow.
Now trade is dead..
What you think about it gm? U know its 48h~ to recover from red to green stamina, dont wanna stop play 2 days if i enjoy the server, we arent on real tibia... ;D

I will add stamina doll to shop.

@Lemmar
Visit Arctic Poviss and find NPC "Okeyka" he bring you to arena svarground.

1 question GM i see you banned 1 guy for botting?
are you going to bann everyone who bots? -.- WTF tell me you wasnt serious becouse if its true u will have an empty ot in 1 day

Very good ot shame its not a lot of people, but still nice. I would like if you could make a map with NPC positions on main city. I really cant find the shop to sell maces and swords :( I made lootbag for nothing. And can i sell addon items somewhere? Also nice to know.

Thanks admin, i found out now. People should start its already 1 level 100 its not that slow exp. If you need help ask on game-chat and people can help you. 100% Good server 0 bugs

You need to add more spawns to the 'exp map'. Also more spawns for level 70-120 since as far as I see there are only dls. No frosts, medusas, serpent spawns, drakens, basically all the hard monsters are lacking as far as I can see. We need an update on the map yo!
Perhaps also add some more tasks which grant higher exp but require more monsters killed? I think the cash flow is way too big, too easy to get cash but too hard to get exp so maybe add some more tasks for level 50-120 and make them harder but more rewarding in terms of exp.
Or at least make people choose between getting loads of exp or loads of cash from different tasks.

If you really wanna attract players you should remove rook, many people dont bother start on level 1. What do you think, we need newcommers

Back