• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] World of Bleach Online - Version 2.0 (Custom)

Derex

Reaction score
banerforum_dark_zpshfjbndns.png

worldofbleach.pl

World of Bleach is a server created by a group of fans based on popular anime Bleach.
We had created 16 genuine classes:
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg
profil.jpg

If you have missed history from Bleach, to reminders we had created over 110 missions (sags) based on way which Ichigo has passed in anime.
We have also systems like:
Enchanting,
Crafting,
Day with Monster (exp event),
Daily Tasks (Karakura Super Heroes),
War Zones,
Raids,
Achivments,
Extra rewards for sags,
Guild System with Wars!

The map is based on human world, Soul Society, Hueco Mudno and the Hell which you could find in the 4th film verion of Bleach.
During exping you will meet monsters created by us but also based on maga, who won't kill some hollows?
1351710647-U369501.png

Screens:
screen3_zpsdebondtl.png

screen1_zpstvyuqn2d.png

So mouse in hand and we will meet in the game!

Server has really huge potential and in fact is really great already.
But it has some big flaws.

First of all bots. I know that nowdays it is hard to prevent using bots, but I remember this server had antibot policy and if it is project made by fans they really should punish botting, just to have that genuine experience of gameplay.
I also don't really like premium shop, obviously I understand there is need for money to maintain server, and I bought premium account at least. But stuff like get lv80 instantly after server start? Not really thing I like.
Other than that UNBANS. Yes, it is possible to buy unban. It seems to actually work like decent income because everytime I see someone banned they are unbanned shortly which would lead to conclusion that they buy it. But this shouldn't be option on server like that IMO.

Let me say here before I move forward. I'm strongly against botting and I find people who do it nothing more than pest.

Second thing would be attitude of players. So as always there are good guys and bad guys, but things are getting out of control here a bit. There is like only one guild that is powerful and hunts nearly 24/7 so pretty much most of players are really left behind. And this guild it is sorry to say but is full of douches. They don't respect other players. Random kill, throw words and stuff like that. It is not big accomplimeshment to kill someone 100 or even more levels below you.

I played many servers and guild like that is never healthy for servers. This is one of reasons why some days in the past GM had totake things over on tibianic to save his server.

Third and last and most recent thing is. This guild was using bug for their advantage. On this server you can find boss system which is pretty rewarding for killing certain amount of monsters. But when you were in party 1 kill was counted for each member. So 5 party members would score 5 kills for 1 monster kill.
And no action was taken after this was found out, no warning no anything.

Apart from these things I really love this server and wish best for it, That is why I dislike above things so much.
They made really huge and great work with storyline. Really nice pixelart of characters.
Every character has his unique playstyle. It is just really good Bleach server. But it just needs few improvements to reach line close to perfection.

Wish you all best!