• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding Stamina or not?

Do you want Stamina to be implemented on ShadowCores?

• Yes

Votes: 100 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 76 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you are level 113 for a month now so dont speak if you dont even hunt on this server lolek

^ you are level 113 for a month now so dont speak if you dont even hunt on this server lolek

Dude can you stop already? I already told you I HAVE A LIFE, plus I stopped leveling because there are no good hunting spots available they are all full of botters, so maybe if stamina is added I can finally start playing again. Besides, why do you even care about what I do? Is your life so boring that you have to be all up on other people's lives? Anyway, you're just mad that you won't be able to bot as you usually do. Also, you've been level ~260 for months too so don't even talk.

Dude can you stop already? I already told you I HAVE A LIFE, plus I stopped leveling because there are no good hunting spots available they are all full of botters, so maybe if stamina is added I can finally start playing again. Besides, why do you even care about what I do? Is your life so boring that you have to be all up on other people's lives? Anyway, you're just mad that you won't be able to bot as you usually do. Also, you've been level ~260 for months too so don't even talk.

Shut up retard you want changes and you don't even play the server.

I don't see how it really matters.

All the botters are mostly money makers anyways. Adding stamina will not even remotely decrease the amount of botters.
With 2 hours of bonus stamina, on a level 240~ You can get a few levels, maybe like 6 if you go hard in a spawn. I agree its shit to the newcomers..
But I doubt it will make any difference, at all.

@Arkadenz, I have a job and managed to level a mage to 250 MANUALLY then sell it? If you had a brain and knew what to do you wouldn't make
lame excuses "I HAVE A LIFE"

Shut up retard you want changes and you don't even play the server.
nn4i8k.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see how it really matters.

All the botters are mostly money makers anyways. Adding stamina will not even remotely decrease the amount of botters.
With 2 hours of bonus stamina, on a level 240~ You can get a few levels, maybe like 6 if you go hard in a spawn. I agree its shit to the newcomers..
But I doubt it will make any difference, at all.

@Arkadenz, I have a job and managed to level a mage to 250 MANUALLY then sell it? If you had a brain and knew what to do you wouldn't make
lame excuses "I HAVE A LIFE"

OMG you have a job.... Okay? I have a job AND go to school. Besides, I'm not trying to make excuses here. I already said why I don't play anymore. Finally, no one should care about MY life and whether I play or not, because that is my problem, not yours. If I choose not to play it doesn't affect you does it? My level doesn't determine my intelligence by the way. You're making yourself look like a retard by saying I "don't have a brain" just because I'm low level. After all, this is just a game. I have as much right to vote as anyone else because technically I am an active player, look at my last log in date, I log in every day. Just because I don't level up doesn't mean I don't play.

OMG you have a job.... Okay? I have a job AND go to school. Besides, I'm not trying to make excuses here. I already said why I don't play anymore. Finally, no one should care about MY life and whether I play or not, because that is my problem, not yours. If I choose not to play it doesn't affect you does it? My level doesn't determine my intelligence by the way. You're making yourself look like a retard by saying I "don't have a brain" just because I'm low level. After all, this is just a game. I have as much right to vote as anyone else because technically I am an active player, look at my last log in date, I log in every day. Just because I don't level up doesn't mean I don't play.

Edit: I actually bothered to read this scrap of yours and let me analyse it for you since im bored.

Finally, no one should care about MY life and whether I play or not,

You seem to care about other people's life since you always care when i post something and say 'i have a life and you dont hahaha'.

If I choose not to play it doesn't affect you does it?

It does since you spam forum all the time about adding stamina or punishing botters. If you dont play how does that affect you? dumbass

My level doesn't determine my intelligence by the way.

I think he meant that you are narrow-minded since you can't handle this server and find a hunting spot

You're making yourself look like a retard by saying I "don't have a brain" just because I'm low level.

I think you look like a retard because you act like a retard and you are a retard.

I am an active player, look at my last log in date, I log in every day. Just because I don't level up doesn't mean I don't play.

Well, your statement is inadequate to what you stated at the beginning of your post.

Last edited:
Didn't read the rest of your bullshit, you aint playing here so bye bye

LOL, of course you did, you just don't have anything to say back, that's how you know you won an argument ;)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Hani sorry about getting off topic again but as you can see, people like sparticus (AKA: Big Gunz) make me do so, but I won't do it anymore I'll just ignore him from now on.

Yeah I'm sure you won this argument. (check post up) Your level of intelligence is equal to:

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
sparticus, Arkadenz, Big Gunz,

I am Big Gunz, you're right

LOL, of course you did, you just don't have anything to say back, that's how you know you won an argument ;)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Hani sorry about getting off topic again but as you can see, people like sparticus (AKA: Big Gunz) make me do so, but I won't do it anymore I'll just ignore him from now on.

Retard.

@sparticus and Big Gunz
I've noticed how you two just love to spam forums calling others "retards" or "stupid" I don't usually go out of my way to post on forums really, but you two are just plain out ridiculous, you seriously have some personal issues that need to be resolved. Now, I am not sure if you two really are the same person as Arkaden says, but you sure do act very similar, just hating on everyone.

@sparticus and Big Gunz
I've noticed how you two just love to spam forums calling others "retards" or "stupid" I don't usually go out of my way to post on forums really, but you two are just plain out ridiculous, you seriously have some personal issues that need to be resolved. Now, I am not sure if you two really are the same person as Arkaden says, but you sure do act very similar, just hating on everyone.

I don't give a fuck what u think about me retarded piece of shit.

@sparticus and Big Gunz

Big gunz is a bad cop, im the good cop. I gave that arkadenz a full response so what do you want? I dont hate on everyone, i just flame the idiots with iq below 60

It does since you spam forum all the time about adding stamina or punishing botters. If you dont play how does that affect you? dumbass

Playing on the actual server and posting on forums are completely different things.
I think he meant that you are narrow-minded since you can't handle this server and find a hunting spot

You don't know WHAT he meant, so don't comment.
I think you look like a retard because you act like a retard and you are a retard.

This made no sense what so ever.
Yeah I'm sure you won this argument. (check post up) Your level of intelligence is equal to:

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
sparticus, Arkadenz, Big Gunz,

I am Big Gunz, you're right

It is very easy to open up two different browsers at the same time, plus according to your post, there were 5 members online, but I only see 3 names.

Ok now, how do i know that weron is also a retard? Lets see:

Playing on the actual server and posting on forums are completely different things.

If his posts may have impact on the gameplay then my point is proven.

You don't know WHAT he meant, so don't comment.

Maybe you dont know what he meant, but i do.

This made no sense what so ever.

You ca nt ev en spe ak en glish so im not surprised. Let me explain. He seem to be a retard for people in this forum BECAUSE he acts like one and that is because he is indeed a retard.

It is very easy to open up two different browsers at the same time, plus according to your post, there were 5 members online, but I only see 3 names.

Thats because i copy and passed 3 out of 5 members. Ill be more accurate for you next time :*

-You're definitely not worth spending my time quoting anymore, so...
-Forum posts still have nothing to do with him actually playing.
-You read minds? wow
-How exactly do I not know English? I am very sure my English is 10x better than yours.
-Yeah, you do that.

Also, don't even bother replying anymore, you clearly can't validate your arguments. Now I see why arkadenz decided to ignore you, I'll do so myself. So again don't bother with a reply I won't read it.

-I'm Done.

Lol it sure is fun to read through all these posts xD

On topic:
-Agree 100%!!

Well ill reply because you will read it anyway hehe, weak person you are. "Forum posts still have nothing to do with him actually playing". I explained my point why i think they actually do have a lot of impact so idk who is talking about validating arguments. Arka~ decided to ignore me because i actually replied with seriousness to his posts so he couldnt think of a good reply.

Also i dont think your english is better than mine what so ever. Hehe

Lol it sure is fun to read through all these posts xD

On topic:
-Agree 100%!!

Its funnier to actually take part in it.

add it or everyone is gonna walk around with lvl 300 here in no time, the only pitty is that you didn't add it earlier

So we must start killing people in hunting spots to get the most out of our stamina! I like it, I like killing

Welcome to The Murder Show I am the motherfucking host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back