• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding Stamina or not?

Do you want Stamina to be implemented on ShadowCores?

• Yes

Votes: 100 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 76 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
This poll has been created to make us aware about what you, the players - think about possibly adding stamina to ShadowCores. We have heard a lot of spread opinions on this subject and now we think that it is time to gather them all into one thread.

What is Stamina?
Your stamina indicates how much longer your character is able to gain experience. You can hunt for 42 hours until you no longer gain experience from killing creatures, however, the last 14 hours of hunting will only yield half the experience you would normally receive, and if you are the one to deal the highest amount of damage to the monster the loot will be destroyed automatically. Within the first two hours (hour 42 and 41), players will receive an experience bonus of 50% (this is often referred to as “Happy Hours”), rounded down to the nearest whole number. When your stamina is drained down to 0, you won’t receive experience points at all.

To generate stamina, you must be logged out. For every 3 minutes you are logged off your character will gain 1 minute of stamina. However, it will take even longer to regenerate the stamina for hour 42 and 41 since you gain way more experience in it. For every 10 minutes you are logged off you get 1 minute added to the character’s bonus stamina. You need to be logged off for 10 minutes before you start to regain any stamina. To go from 40 hours of stamina to the maximum of 42 hours (bonus) it would take 20 hours.
(Source: Stamina - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more)

It should also be worth noting that LunarForce has been running for a month with stamina, and players have already advanced beyond level 300. So you who are going to vote no plainly because you believe that this will stop you from leveling are wrong - it is mainly a way to slow down botters and force them to take a break or play on a different character.

If you have something that you want to share on the subject, please do so in this thread.
Also, remember to cast your vote in the poll above - your vote is crucial!

No...
Why ?
It's rl map ots but not rl server.
Every 3min off give 1min stamina is too long...

Now when we have a lot of 300lvl ++ you post thed with idea about stamina.
It is too late and there's no point to change

Please Do it, this will give a break to the respawns. DO IT

no, why should you add stamina to stop botters, when people are allowed to bot? makes no sense, btw i dont think stamina will stop botters anyway, i think people will block more hunting areas (wich actually seems to be allowed, because no one stop them, or get a punishment for doing that) untill "happy hours" end

and i'll explain why people will block hunting areas during "happy hours" or while you have stamina, lets think you have 10 hours of stamina, and you want to get some lvls, you will try to find a good spot without people to get as much lvls as you can during these 10 hours... you wont spend 10 hours of stamina hunting with 10 botters arround, who dont even have stamina but dont give a fuck.. they bot anyway, because everybody know how hard is to find an empty hunting spot nowadays. with stamina will increase the power abuse i believe. unstopabble, wipe down, etc etc, blocking off areas without punishment all day long.

that's my opinion byebye thx for reading

Last edited:
it's clear that all botlovers will vote for no.

Btw. Yes, but without happy hour, I think

it's clear that all botlovers will vote for no.

Btw. Yes, but without happy hour, I think

But it's appear more resp blockers when here play around 1400 players...
It's not rl tibia with 300-400 players ( without servers exp 2x ) when we don't have problem with find clean resp without bots and here bots is allowed...

not really fair to new comers, but fck it add it.

- - - Updated - - -

no, why should you add stamina to stop botters, when people are allowed to bot? makes no sense, btw i dont think stamina will stop botters anyway, i think people will block more hunting areas (wich actually seems to be allowed, because no one stop them, or get a punishment for doing that) untill "happy hours" end

and i'll explain why people will block hunting areas during "happy hours" or while you have stamina, lets think you have 10 hours of stamina, and you want to get some lvls, you will try to find a good spot without people to get as much lvls as you can during these 10 hours... you wont spend 10 hours of stamina hunting with 10 botters arround, who dont even have stamina but dont give a fuck.. they bot anyway, because everybody know how hard is to find an empty hunting spot nowadays. with stamina will increase the power abuse i believe. unstopabble, wipe down, etc etc, blocking off areas without punishment all day long.

that's my opinion byebye thx for reading

The only way to solve the problem you are speaking of is to ip ban all of brazil.

Lol is this RL World like Guardia, Nerana etc.? Just leave it as it is now. It will break down a number of players lol.

i think you will loose alot of players if you do this. so i vote for a NO.

/Kind regards Coolt.

add non-pvp also and hunting rooms with golden nuggetz and stamina doll :p and also donate wand attk 100+ on pvp and custom city like gengia pyre oken XD

I think no, bcz its too really late to put stamina now, i think this would be unbalanced..

Obviously the server will loose players when the stamina is added, the #1 reason for that is because now all the high levels cannot bot for like a week anymore. They actually have to be offline which is a major change for them. They cannot get level 300 in just 2 weeks anymore, because stamina wouldnt allow it.
So ofcourse players will leave, but 90% of those players are afk botters.

add non-pvp also and hunting rooms with golden nuggetz and stamina doll :p and also donate wand attk 100+ on pvp and custom city like gengia pyre oken XD

Haha, this questionnaire form is destroying me! :D

ppl wont leave, there is not a otserv better than shadowcores, and believe me i searched hard
ppl will just create more characters to bot and the online players amount will be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back