• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll: English Chat Tutors

English Chat Tutors or not?

• Total voters
Bump, still lots of non English advertising in English Chat. Mark & Hani, would like to bring this to your attention.

Or it can be by adding mute function for tutors to muting in English chat, which would be even easier than adding "special" tutors for that chat.
please ADD MUTE OPTION FOR TOTORS ON WORLD CHAT!!! LOOK THIS CHANNEL, ALL TIME ONLY SPAM.. (buy, sell, looking, search etc).

Dear fellow Shadowcore players,

As we all know, English Chat is being spammed quite a lot by people who do not speak English.
I'd like to suggest giving a few well respected players Tutor abilities just for English Chat, same idea as Help Channel.
That way we can manage the amount of spammers by muting them.
Any suggestions in addition to mine can be posted here.

Thanks,

Thorin Son Of Thrain
So people can see your msg when u go recruiting 150+ ?

So people can see your msg when u go recruiting 150+ ?
That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Feel free to advertise for guild recruitments in English Chat, as long as it is in ENGLISH.
I, and many others, just want to get rid of the Polish/Brazilian spammers in English Chat.

Back