• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Lunarforces Changes

"level range people prefer to PVP in"

• 150-350 (current)

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • 351-600 (proposed change)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
let him talk how much he wants , i remember when he was 220lvl in calar X veziv fights...
the truth is that u can talk as much shit as u want lunarforce wont change, keep spaming forum u just look more retarded everyday

let him talk how much he wants , i remember when he was 220lvl in calar X veziv fights...

You are too stupid to realize you made our point. He was level 220 because he wasnt exping and was there to fight. You were exping and were there for a total of 2 battles(1 in each warmode) on your highest lvl ek in the 4th line of 5 total lines in Yalahar. I remember it like it yesterday because I asked who is this fucking noob, as we had mages up front tanking cuz you just stood there like a statue. Now once more this server is for fighting and not exping which is what you were doing pretty much the vast majority of your online time.

You are too stupid to realize you made our point. He was level 220 because he wasnt exping and was there to fight. You were exping and were there for a total of 2 battles(1 in each warmode) on your highest lvl ek in the 4th line of 5 total lines in Yalahar. I remember it like it yesterday because I asked who is this fucking noob, as we had mages up front tanking cuz you just stood there like a statue. Now once more this server is for fighting and not exping which is what you were doing pretty much the vast majority of your online time.

show me when i was backline ? And i can remember i fight everyday against our br's and the mexicans :)

the truth is that u can talk as much shit as u want lunarforce wont change, keep spaming forum u just look more retarded everyday

I just posted what we brs wanted , now i dont give a shit for this , but reading the posts here , ppl who wasnt lvl 300 , saying about take easy 600 lvl ... You was another one that was 290 lvl. You guys just think about your fights , and never listened the others players who was waring every day too , without fucking crying about levels .

let me any battle char on lunar and i can play vs every1.

yes u not even 350 noob =)))))))))))

Unlike you guys I dont need 350s to fight and spam ssa, I play to fight not to exp.

My char was 214 after the update where levels were reduced which was before 261.. and is totally enough for me to fight. As I said above, I dont need 350+ levels to fight.

lvl 150 ~~ 200 no shared and no ssa :D
u cant afk for deleting ssa, its part of the game deal with it.
but being 150-200 lvls u can only carry certain amount of amulets so its not like u will tank dat much

The flaw here is that not everyone will automatically become level 350 if the changes are reverted.

Yes, there will be some higher levels, but not everyone on the battlefield will have put in that time.

I think the bigger issue here, which I've noticed after playing around with a lot of different exp stages is that players lose motivation to level if exp drops below 2x. The argument there is that they "might as well play rl tibia", and this holds especially true now that there are double exp preview servers.

So now you have all of these level chasers transferring back to shadowcores because the grind is too severe. Of course you don't want all high levels running around, but it's honestly more interesting to have some than none.

Moreover, just because this is a hardcore pvp server doesn't mean that pvp is the only thing that should happen here. You want a bigger variety of players to fuel the community and keep things more interesting.

Regardless of what happens, I wish lunarforce luck. There's a serious and saddening lack of hardcore pvp servers online.

Back
Top Bottom