• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Lunarforces Changes

"level range people prefer to PVP in"

• 150-350 (current)

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • 351-600 (proposed change)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters

WayneAKADagon

Banned User
Reaction score
That is not true. Veziv was against it, as he had a high leveled character. There was a poll, and the majority of the community were for it.
If you want it to change, create a poll that solely is about which level range people prefer to PVP in, where the options would be something like:
150-350 (current)
351-600 (proposed change)

Don't make the mistake as others and write crap in the poll like "150-350, 80 PLAYERS ONLINE", "351-600, 500 PLAYERS ONLINE" because that is wrong and has absolutely nothing to do with it, it only creates bias towards one option. The amount of players online was declining long before we even proposed the change.

I know there's another poll, but according to Mark it was inaccurate, therefore invalid. For the people that want the changes, this is your chance. He's basically giving it to you.

Last edited:
Bad idea. if they make back shared exp and the ''good exp rate'' will you start drop 2levels and more players in MY spawn.

Me get a life? How many times have you been banned off the forums yet you still return to bitch? Grow up and stop thinking so highly of yourself. You're a nobody here as well as for me. Stop, trying to make a name for yourself on the internet.
Dagon u look like a guy who lives under a fucking bridge stupid nitbag why are you talking ? you never played with any good team only followed mitch into calars team and now u act like a pro u can even ask @Xaborando u cant push nobody for shit get the fuck out of here and stop acting like your good pvp cause truth is you fucking suck u want these changes for what? to fight vs brs? ok

Dagon u look like a guy who lives under a fucking bridge stupid nitbag why are you talking ? you never played with any good team only followed mitch into calars team and now u act like a pro u can even ask @Xaborando u cant push nobody for shit get the fuck out of here and stop acting like your good pvp cause truth is you fucking suck u want these changes for what? to fight vs brs? ok
CHILL BRO! and be ready to get kiled in banuta -3 with your full afk scripts HAUSHAUSHSHHSISUSUHSUHSUS

fights vs Turkish is good, I like more

Umit? You're retarded no point in arguing with you.

back shared exp , and same exp stages like now . who say ppl will get lvl 600 i have sure doesnt was even lvl 320 with the exp before changes.

and mark will count the "noob accounts" who voted for sure

Back
Top Bottom