• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

( Poll ) Make smth about noobchars

Wanna change it?

• Total voters

Gengster

Reaction score
We cant fight anymore on Shadowcores
1800players online, 1500 noobchars
Mark just make smth about this and dont answer go lunarforce.

Like only the war guilds can enter to Ankrahmun for example.

Just vote guys!
/Gengster? Nie znam

Just create us like a new city called Warnia or smth pvp enforced and same map as like ankh? O r darashia or liberty bay...It shouldnt be that hard at all right? Only peoples with warmode can enter that

Just create us like a new city called Warnia or smth pvp enforced and same map as like ankh? O r darashia or liberty bay...It shouldnt be that hard at all right? Only peoples with warmode can enter that
So people just make 2 noob chars and invite theirself to WM and enter there?????????
gggggggggggggggggggg lapa ggggg

Or if peoples are not Killing eachother in 10mins they Will get ban from there or Smth xD i think its many things they Can do

GMs said 1209581205613 times that they won't do anything with it and if we want to change something - we can only change server to lunar. I think that teams which really want to fight - not to make fucking questes , hunt bosses or other shits - should transfer to lunar

So people just make 2 noob chars and invite theirself to WM and enter there?????????
gggggggggggggggggggg lapa ggggg

I wrote " Just create us like a new city called Warnia or smth pvp enforced and same map as like ankh? O r darashia or liberty bay...It shouldnt be that hard at all right? Only peoples with warmode can enter that"
AS U CAN SEE " MAKE IT PVP ENFORCED"
I BET UR SO BAD AT SCHOOL ASWELL

I wrote " Just create us like a new city called Warnia or smth pvp enforced and same map as like ankh? O r darashia or liberty bay...It shouldnt be that hard at all right? Only peoples with warmode can enter that"
AS U CAN SEE " MAKE IT PVP ENFORCED"
I BET UR SO BAD AT SCHOOL ASWELL
lol lapa you are ugly end of go asslick navid retard

If you don't wanna fix something about the NOOB CHARS fix back update in lunarforce same exp as before and we can transfer back plx?

Back