• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

( Poll ) Make smth about noobchars

Wanna change it?

• Total voters
I've lost count of how many times I've told you that we're not going to deal with this on ShadowCores.

It is not a problem here, ShadowCores is for casual players, not designed for war players, the problem is that you are on the wrong server. LunarForce doesn't have this problem by design because you can kill anyone. That lead to another problem, which was that people used spells like avalanche or UE without thinking of consequences, we lowered damage of these spells to make that better for you on LunarForce. We are also willing to make further changes to LunarForce like SSA exhaustion if you really want that. Just please stop transferring to a server that isn't designed for you and propose these kind of changes.

Everyone who transferred and wants these kind of changes on ShadowCores made a huge mistake, however; if your problems always were that people are too high level on LunarForce, I can tell you that if you all transfer back you will be even lower levels on LunarForce because of the transfer experience penalty (which should be a good thing if too high levels were a problem, right?).

Back