• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port forward issue

alectrona94

Reaction score
Hello guys, 3 days ago ive tried to port forward and ive done everything right but when someone tries to login with the global ip from another network it doesnt even load.
disabled firewall, restarted the router after mapping seems like everything is perfect, if anyone knows whats wrong i just need a little help here.
here is some pictures.

re.png
ca.png
Untitled.png

You have port 7171/7172 opened and working properly? You have disabled windows firewall/router's firewall or allowed connections through them both?

yep everything is working properly made ports for 7171 and 7172 and the firewall is off in both :s

Try adding your IP to hosts file
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\[B]hosts[/B]
Then add
127.0.0.1 your global ip
should look like this then test, in config.lua don't add your domain or no-ip just add your global IP
127.0.0.1 75.7.275.75

I posted the location for it above you should just go to there and edit it so it look like this
location1.PNG
location2.PNG
just change the "75.7.275.75" to your global IP and see if it works.

oh okay i got you but the thing is i didnt have the 75.7.275.75 in the first place, but anyway ive added it and still didnt work

How you added it? screenshot it for me, You should add your IP not 75.7.275.75
if you did it alright and it doesn't work try disable firewall fully from advanced settings like this
Choose Advanced settings on the left
firewall1.PNG
Click on Windows defender Firewall properties
firewall2.PNG
Get sure all your firewall domains are set to Off
firewall3.PNG
firewall4.PNG
firewall5.PNG

Post your config.lua, Do you use any internet security software? Anti virus? Try running the TFS as Administrator.

Everything looks alright I think so, Show me your router's network security maybe it blocks connection somehow or I can take a look with Teamviewer.

It has nothing to do with your firewall, you just need to create a new mysql user without being localhost
try open xampp mysql
edit my.ini

add line anywhere,

skip-grant-tables

and restart mysql and try with normal ip

Xampp is so old and outdated keep using uniform server or wamp server they are much better, I will make test for you to get sure if server is online, gonna download client.

It worked, It had nothing to do with Xampp.

ok.. in my.ini in uniform paste
skip-grant-tables
You're clearly trolling or extremely stupid. Stop trying to get him to fuck over his database security, socket connection has nothing to do with your database nor your user accounts. @alectrona94 If you pasted skip-grant-tables anywhere, remove it immediately.

Back