• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port forward issue

You're clearly trolling or extremely stupid. Stop trying to get him to fuck over his database security, socket connection has nothing to do with your database nor your user accounts. @alectrona94 If you pasted skip-grant-tables anywhere, remove it immediately.
do not be dumb...
not to use this term forever but to test if the problem is with the login or the firewall
after this you must correct the error

do not be dumb...
not to use this term forever but to test if the problem is with the login or the firewall
after this you must correct the error
He said he already fixed it, and you still try to tell him again to run mysql with an option that makes his database completely vulnerable to anybody? Using skip-grant-tables has nothing to do with logging in nor the firewall, and if you really know what it does you'd know that. Stop trying to exploit users who don't know any better.

nor the firewall
it was router's firewall blocking connections to his server so I had to set it off with teamviewer because I am not sure how to allow connections on that router without fully disabling the firewall.

it was router's firewall blocking connections to his server so I had to set it off with teamviewer because I am not sure how to allow connections on that router without fully disabling the firewall.
That's not what I was referring to. He claims that an option to MySQL that allows any user to log in as root without a password is related to a firewall issue, which it isn't.

He said he already fixed it, and you still try to tell him again to run mysql with an option that makes his database completely vulnerable to anybody? Using skip-grant-tables has nothing to do with logging in nor the firewall, and if you really know what it does you'd know that. Stop trying to exploit users who don't know any better.
our everybody wants to invade a stranger ..
this is used for testing even
For any user to login, you can tell if the error is the firewall or mysql ..
is something taught in stackoverflow
but well, good luck

our everybody wants to invade a stranger ..
this is used for testing even
For any user to login, you can tell if the error is the firewall or mysql ..
is something taught in stackoverflow
but well, good luck

Is there any particular reason why you're using 2 different accounts to answer on this thread?

Back