• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Portable CMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
This is a portable version of cmd so you can launch it from your usb drive;)

Attachments

I think it's that console what you get when typing cmd in Start>Do..(start panel of your windows)

... But that's on every computer (with Windows), so I don't quite get it.

Well, thats a good thing?

Not.

i would use it in school but ppl get caught doing shit like that all computers are monitored o.o no tibia for me in school :(

this no longer works on computers using windows xp pro as administrators can now block even the portable version because of the DLL's it uses. Might still work on home computers but im not sure.

Why are you flaming to me? I don't see you releasing anything usefull, always complaining about someone else's work.

He is just jealous because he is only able to map.

Wait. In my school, they use windows 2000.
The principal is the admin there. And normal users can access CMD, but can't do any admin commands.

Will this give me the power to do these commands?!

@Master:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe plxx ;d

@Master:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe plxx ;d

What is the problem with you guys? Read the thread before posting bullshit. On some schools (including mine), ppl can't access the CMD, because of no admin rights, and that's shit. I haven't tried this , but I will tommorrow... There are so many things that could be done with it if I get access to admin shit LOL

YEs you can get access :)))

Instead of using cmd.exe use command.exe it uses different files :))

C:\Windows\system32\command.exe

What is the problem with you guys? Read the thread before posting bullshit. On some schools (including mine), ppl can't access the CMD, because of no admin rights, and that's shit. I haven't tried this , but I will tommorrow... There are so many things that could be done with it if I get access to admin shit LOL

I ment, ppl can copy it from their computer instead of downloading from here. ;p

Thread closed. Stop bumping old threads. If Master-M wants this thread open, let him re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back