• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Positive vibes #old timer on duty :P

Vishy

Reaction score
Hi. First post even tho I've been lurking for a waaay back in past. Longer than this account is on.
Because I don't see much people(or none tbh) using this method I was wondering what do you think about it?
It's about mapping in a certain way, so whenever you are approaching the structure, the higher floors doesn't collapse/evaporate/vanish - whatever term you like. It's a normal thing and it's unavoidable (Ok, its avoidable, but we live with it, and don't care. It's a tibian thing) So in most scenarios I don't bother too, but my preference goes as follows:
Whenever I care about the thing, and want to keep the things intact, so from player perspective it's always on the screen I do all sorts of special patching, avoiding the close'ups/ramps etc. Mostly used in scripted areas, so the place has something special in it and remarkable (I THINK?)

What do YOU think! :D

PqPc1W2.jpg

KnvHPYy.jpg

9I931ov.jpg

Well than, I am a big fan of all sort of "gates"(to other dimension). It's easy to do them in north, west, and kinda N-E direction. Instead of simply putting a teleport, in most of the cases I use this instead.
(sadly the server I am on doesn't have "on walk\on move" parameter coded, so I gotta use scripts for on.use, and that clicking onto something before journey is annoying:p)
8uuCECG.jpg

This what appear roof border is walkable, I play with floors and transparency. It's exhausting, but worth. Still you gotta click to get teleported, which kinda sucks, but.. whateva
E2aT5O2.jpg

Back