• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Possibility to host.

Elixanor

Reaction score
Hello,

Next week I'll recieve a new dedicated server from the company where I work.
Since I don't need this (all I need is my own pc ^_^) and saw that many people earning cash with ot-servers, I'd like to host one myself.

The problem is that I don't have the proper maps/files to use, so that's why I want to make one with someone who got experience with these things and know how everything exactly works.

Information about the dedicated:
Chenbro RM316 Server
1x AMD Athlon 64 3500+ CPU
2GB DDR2 RAM
2x 250GB SATA II Harddisk
Win2003
1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex Uplink Port
4000GB data traffic volume

Things I expect from you:
I want to host a 8.31 full real tibia map OR a 8.31 big costum map (the custom should be around 40-60mb) I prefer full real map
Needs to be included with an web page and an automaticly donation system.
We'll share the money that we get. 50/50%
Server will be 24/7 online

All things listed above doesn't need to be done directly when I'm going to host, we can also work together on these things.

If u got more questions, feel free to PM me with ur msn included.

Last edited:
1.Did you got any experience with ots?
2.Will i got full access to dedicated?
3.Why I must trust?

1.Did you got any experience with ots?
2.Will i got full access to dedicated?
3.Why I must trust?

1. Yeah, I've hosted various ots without donation system, that got bored so I've quitted it.

2. Ofcourse u will get full access to dedicated

3. Well, I don't know what to answer on that.. if u are seriously intrested, u can add me on msn or talk on ventrilo/skype and the trust should come automaticly ^_^

Things I expect from you:
I want to host a 8.31 full real tibia map OR a 8.31 big costum map (the custom should be over 70 mb)
Needs to be included with an web page and an automaticly donation system.
We'll share the money that we get. 50/50%
Server will be 24/7 online

Custom map which is 70MB? It takes years to make that, rotfl.

Anyway, you could atleast write some about yourself, cuz there are not many who trusts random people anymore, and making a 70MB I wouldn't give it to anyone at all, radonia was around 60MB big and they sold it for over 200EURO.

Anyway, you could atleast write some about yourself, cuz there are not many who trusts random people anymore, and making a 70MB I wouldn't give it to anyone at all, radonia was around 60MB big and they sold it for over 200EURO.

Ye sorry, edited it now

Radonia comes close to that size, I bought Radonia's files.

Elixanor if you want you can help me with making big custom ot :) and later you can host it :)

1 city done but i going to make everything ;)

Elixanor if you want you can help me with making big custom ot :) and later you can host it :)

1 city done but i going to make everything ;)

Uhm, sounds great.. is it just u who is mapping atm? Or other guys are helping ya?

Back