• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Possible scammer at the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughter

~ Have fun!~
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just want to denounce a Otland's user who is, probably, a scammer. His name is xortezo and he is managing the project Sinteria:

http://otland.net/f43/poland-8-60-sinteria-world-legend-coming-back-without-sms-shop-192333/

I made for him two graphics for his project, a signature and a logo. He offered me two options: to join his team (Sinteria) or to receive 10 euros for 4 graphics. I chose the first option and I made for him these two first graphics (One of them is being used in his thread http://i41.tinypic.com/2rzceg8.jpg). After a week, he told me that he had found a better designer and that I was not good enough for him. In this moment he broke our deal, a deal made 1 week before. He offered me a payment for the two graphics I did (I could have asked him for 10 euros since this was the second offer he made me at the first time. But I didn't.). I accepted that offer and we were agreed to accept a payment of 5 euros, a payment that had to be through Western Union or SMS's because Xortezo didn't have Paypal. I wasn't agreed with that kind of payment but I finally accepted 5 euros of SMS's services.

Well, I have been waiting since early July and after weeks of "I need to charge the mobile" and "I will do it on thursday", he stopped replying my MP's. I have removed him from my Skype and now I'm writing this thread. It is not for the money (because 5 euros is a poor quantity), I just want to make an announcement about what kind of dealer Xortezo is.

Cheers, Thoughter.

Last edited:
Any form of payment through SMS is retarded as hell.

Any form of payment through SMS is retarded as hell.

Agreed Evan. I didn't want to accept Western Union so it was my only option. My preference was Paypal of course.

Well Evan it's retarded that's true but its still not a reason to do not pay at all.. It's only 5€ but he didnt pay.

Thanks Thoughter for showing us another scammer.

I have plenty of Skype chats saved but I won't release them since I think it is not ethic to public private chats.

Cheers.

Even though he supposedly scammed you? Good job on not wanting to help yourself.

Last edited:
Thank's Peroxide for re-opening. I will release some important chats but hiding our last names:

2zqwpox.jpg

2h7niao.jpg

Hi, yeah thats right i didnt pay u yet, but as u see im not active as well with the project, so thats mean i have some problems with internet/computer and i coudnt talk to you, from last time you didnt answer and i cannot remember all things like "5 euro" i have many other things to do than thinging about 5euro all the time, sorry if you feel scammed by me, ill try to fix this just msg me again.

By the way, i told ya i can make Western Union paymant in the same day, but you have some problems to do that, i dont have a paypal account, becouse i dont want to, thats all, i understood your dissapointed, but you know as well i told ya about payment via western union in the same day, but u said no, cuz u could copy whole raport not just a agreentment about sms

Last edited:
Hi, yeah thats right i didnt pay u yet, but as u see im not active as well with the project, so thats mean i have some problems with internet/computer and i coudnt talk to you, from last time you didnt answer and i cannot remember all things like "5 euro" i have many other things to do than thinging about 5euro all the time, sorry if you feel scammed by me, ill try to fix this just msg me again.
Excuses.

DONT JOKING ME BRO ! DONT TRY TO MAKE A DRAMA !!

Excuses.

DONT JOKING ME BRO ! DONT TRY TO MAKE A DRAMA !!

Thats not a excuse, thats just life, everyone can forget something, or have some problems, i think mostly important is that i wanna fix that.

@UP Agree

Thats not a excuse, thats just life, everyone can forget something, or have some problems, i think mostly important is that i wanna fix that.

Last time i checked atleast in my real life, payments AkA Bills should be payed at the time its written on them. So saying Thats just life, its just a really poor excuse

Life runs on money, so money is life, meaning you should've paid him on time and not due to a thread.

By the way, i told ya i can make Western Union paymant in the same day, but you have some problems to do that, i dont have a paypal account, becouse i dont want to, thats all, i understood your dissapointed, but you know as well i told ya about payment via western union in the same day, but u said no, cuz u could copy whole raport not just a agreentment about sms

So are you going to pay?. I will accept sms but I want my money yet ...

all of this for 5 euro?

I don't think it's about 5eur, but this time he scammed 5, who knows how much he could scam next time. He is just warning us from the guy so we don't make any deal with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back