• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Possible scammer at the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughter

~ Have fun!~
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just want to denounce a Otland's user who is, probably, a scammer. His name is xortezo and he is managing the project Sinteria:

http://otland.net/f43/poland-8-60-sinteria-world-legend-coming-back-without-sms-shop-192333/

I made for him two graphics for his project, a signature and a logo. He offered me two options: to join his team (Sinteria) or to receive 10 euros for 4 graphics. I chose the first option and I made for him these two first graphics (One of them is being used in his thread http://i41.tinypic.com/2rzceg8.jpg). After a week, he told me that he had found a better designer and that I was not good enough for him. In this moment he broke our deal, a deal made 1 week before. He offered me a payment for the two graphics I did (I could have asked him for 10 euros since this was the second offer he made me at the first time. But I didn't.). I accepted that offer and we were agreed to accept a payment of 5 euros, a payment that had to be through Western Union or SMS's because Xortezo didn't have Paypal. I wasn't agreed with that kind of payment but I finally accepted 5 euros of SMS's services.

Well, I have been waiting since early July and after weeks of "I need to charge the mobile" and "I will do it on thursday", he stopped replying my MP's. I have removed him from my Skype and now I'm writing this thread. It is not for the money (because 5 euros is a poor quantity), I just want to make an announcement about what kind of dealer Xortezo is.

Cheers, Thoughter.

Last edited:
Thats not a excuse, thats just life, everyone can forget something, or have some problems, i think mostly important is that i wanna fix that.
I don't get it, how could you forgot? Basically you have his arts so you should remember each time you look at them. Secondly you got Skype notifications from him. I don't really think you're so busy to forget such thing, I know 5eur is nothing but it's about holding a promise.

all of this for 5 euro?

I don't mind about these 5 euros, the problem is that he broke a deal before promising this payment. If Otland has a person with such arts, I think that our community deserves a warning about that guy.

So my question is: is it permitted to steal 5 euros in Otland?. Maybe it is nothing for you but some of us are students and 5 euros mean something ^_^

I'm sorry if I don't get what you are saying but If I'm not wrong you are defending that stealing low quantities doesn't deserve complaint. Are you?.

Cheers, Thoughter.

giv him 10 for delay

He's obviously a scammer, I would ddos him but hes not online :(

^ Joke...(maybe). Anyways I like your work :) maybe I will hire in the future when I'm doing the website!

He's obviously a scammer, I would ddos him but hes not online :(

^ Joke...(maybe). Anyways I like your work :) maybe I will hire in the future when I'm doing the website!

Thank you mate :)

Excuses.

DONT JOKING ME BRO ! DONT TRY TO MAKE A DRAMA !!

Thats a not excuses, thats just a explanation what is true is the same if i will make first topic about him, and u will belive everything from me, u dont know the situation so please, dont comment like "Excuses"

Thats a not excuses, thats just a explanation what is true is the same if i will make first topic about him, and u will belive everything from me, u dont know the situation so please, dont comment like "Excuses"

Just shut up and pay him, drama queen!

The least you could do is not use his work if you didn't pay for it lol.

I'm still waiting for the payment after 1 month. Do you think it is normal/correct?. It is as simply as I did my work and you didn't pay. End of the story.

@@ Last post i doubled idk why and how come.

@@ Now actually if i will even pay u all people will say im Scammer, so thanks for giving me bad reputation about stupid 5 euros, maybe your life is perfect and easy, but not mine have so much things to do, no just studing, but cuz u dont understood that, I send u pm on forum 2 weeks ago and i told you there to wrote me on Skype, still nothing and still complaining, please stop making me bad opinion when u dont even want to collect the money !

Now forget about the money, i will delete all your graphics and thats it, dont wanna make any more bussines on this forum anymore.
First people are complaining about 2 weeks, thats right i haven't connection to the internet, but then i was going to pay and he didnt even answer my PM, also Skype so... thats mean only he want to make my OT bad reputation but i dont care about trolls like that.

Last edited:

@@ Now actually if i will even pay u all people will say im Scammer, so thanks for giving me bad reputation about stupid 5 euros, maybe your life is perfect and easy, but not mine have so much things to do, no just studing, but cuz u dont understood that, I send u pm on forum 2 weeks ago and i told you there to wrote me on Skype, still nothing and still complaining, please stop making me bad opinion when u dont even want to collect the money !

Now forget about the money, i will delete all your graphics and thats it, dont wanna make any more bussines on this forum anymore.
First people are complaining about 2 weeks, thats right i haven't connection to the internet, but then i was going to pay and he didnt even answer my PM, also Skype so... thats mean only he want to make my OT bad reputation but i dont care about trolls like that.

This guy made my day

Dem excuses.
It takes 1 minute to pay someone xD

Did you read first post, is clearly wroten there i told him i cannot pay via paypal, just western union

<<<<POST MAKER>>> GRR

Did you read first post, is clearly wroten there i told him i cannot pay via paypal, just western union

<<<<POST MAKER>>> GRR

He said he could take it via sms, and u gave that as a opinion too. Bad excuses

Yeah, then i was off for 2 weeks, and then i was going to pay him but he didnt answer here and skype, but still complaining?

Well, you have confirmed what was expected, you are a scammer. All this bad reputation is your fault, you had 1 month to send 2 sms's, I think it is not a big deal. I'm not surprised, I knew that you weren't paying just because you weren't interested in.

Don't pay, that's your choice but you should know that everybody in Otland know what kind of professional you are.

Cheers.

PD: Oh, and by the way, I didn't answer in Skype because I sent you a PM saying that I was going to delete you from Skype if you didn't send me the money after a long month waiting. You didn't reply and you continued writing in your OT's thread. Maybe you thought that I was going to forget but nope, I'm here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back