• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Possible?

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys is it possible to make IF player has xxxx item in hes arrow slot , this monsters doesnt attack player Dragon ,Dragon Lord , Nightmare,Demon.?
using 0.4 would be nice if someone could make it :)

Hello guys is it possible to make IF player has xxxx item in hes arrow slot
Easy lua.
this monsters doesnt attack player Dragon ,Dragon Lord , Nightmare,Demon.?
Source edit. Or:
In lua you can make them deals no damage to the player, but they still will targeting that player. There is alternative, make two monsters named 'Dragon'. Dragon1 will be friendly and Dragon2 will be hostile mob. If any players meet Dragon1 on map, it will disappear and on his place will Dragon2 appear. But if player with xxxx item meets Dragon1, it wont disappear. So, for player with item xxxx it will looks like 'Dragons' are ignoring him.

Easy lua.

Source edit. Or:
In lua you can make them deals no damage to the player, but they still will targeting that player. There is alternative, make two monsters named 'Dragon'. Dragon1 will be friendly and Dragon2 will be hostile mob. If any players meet Dragon1 on map, it will disappear and on his place will Dragon2 appear. But if player with xxxx item meets Dragon1, it wont disappear. So, for player with item xxxx it will looks like 'Dragons' are ignoring him.

But wouldnt this be an issue if a player with and a player without walk onto same part of map at the same time because player without item xxx would make them respawn as hostile dragon's...

Im affraid i dont have a solution for you just something i thought about whilst reading this post

But wouldnt this be an issue if a player with and a player without walk onto same part of map at the same time because player without item xxx would make them respawn as hostile dragon's...

Im affraid i dont have a solution for you just something i thought about whilst reading this post
There's no problem to set monster's target in lua or make player with xxxx be immune to aoe damage like waves etc. And then, if 'player without' die from that dragon and there's no other target except 'player with xxxx' script will replace that Dragon with friendly Dragon.

Everything in lua only.

Back