• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post pictures of your GAMING SPOT

:D
5ph6k4

eqryhf.jpg

Lol, Tenhum, you should put away the baby oil for the sake of sharing :p

Btw, this is "Pics of your gaming spot" not "Pics of your jacking chair"

May as well post mine o.o
Alienware Aurora case-sideview
imagepup.jpg

Primary monitor, Alienware, 21.5 inch
imagecs.jpg

Secondary Monitor, shitty acer, no idea on size. mom's old one.
imagenta.jpg

Beastly Alienware keyboard o.o
imagefud.jpg

Frontview (ugly cord for my ipod touch and iphone)
imagedirq.jpg

Overall view
imagewit.jpg

Front view, disk drives hiding under front panel.
imagecetf.jpg

Not the best quality since I took the pics and uploaded from my iphone so they're jpg o.o

Last edited:
Dang, makes me feel like a Noob, LOL....

I have a 2003 PC and my monitor is shit too lmfao. But, i haz a stereo system worth 4,000 $ so suck it plakx? Pearl drums + Mic and my Amps combined with stereo system i beat your nooby speakers ;>.

I'd take a pic of my gamin room but, it only has a gamecube,a 1970's TV (That still PWNS MAD HARD) my shit pc and 11,000$ of drumming/sound equipment. But i have no camera -.-.... Left it somewhere when i was drunk =/ and i dont remember where it was XD

I find it funny tho that guys got all these small toys by their pc's xD (i mean i do too...) but real men should have diagrams on how to defenestrate somebody, am i right?... >_>

I posted my gaming station at my mom's house, and I got a new computer for my dad's house, so here's my lil station. I took the pics with my iPhone and uploaded with the iPhone app for imageshack so... Shitty quality, but you'll survive :p

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, fairly small space. The glowing blue thing on the right near the mouse is the charger for it (Razer Mamba gaming mouse)
imageejd.jpg

Front of the computer case to show how much space everything takes up. I have about a centimetre on the far left beside the left speaker and 2 more on the far right beside the case. 105~ cm desk xD
imagesbj.jpg

Inside (sorta) view of the case (sorry it's so bright, it has a tubed neon light inside and a blue LED fan on the side :3)
imagejqb.jpg

The laptop station, very mobile. The laptop however, is not. It's very broken and the screen is 2 inches too big and is held on with duct tape. Don't judge. :p
imageeyr.jpg

I also have a comfy leather chair that my dad didn't need anymore xD

If you want more details on the computer itself, you can check out: Computer Specs

Moved to my own appartment so here's how it looks like here ;)

Nerd half of the room ;)
imag0006xo.jpg

"Server" CBA to put everything in it :p (Runs Windows Server 2008R2 right now because of school work :'()
imag0007xi.jpg

Desktop (Notice the little baby <3 Nintendo 64 with Zelda OoT)
imag0010j.jpg

Slackerstation
imag0011yo.jpg

Back