• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post pictures of your GAMING SPOT

Nice. I only have one. xD I can't use sexy wallpapers cause my girlfriend would get pissed when she sees it daily xD

DSC00092.jpg

haha wtf, whats the point of having surround when having everything at the front? xD

You just said it, having surround.
Its like saying whats the point in having gold? It looks pretteeeeh and its cool to have it! :D

But yeah he cud probably use it better... lol

You just said it, having surround.
Its like saying whats the point in having gold? It looks pretteeeeh and its cool to have it! :D

But yeah he cud probably use it better... lol

I moved in here not so long ago, didn't have time to upgrade this room to fit speakers yet. Also, I dont have surround enabled now, so they play pretty well in front.

I've just thrown all my pillows into a bunch in the corner and put a bigger pillow next to me used as mouse pad.
Looks like Hani's but mine is just black/white/gray ^^

black/white/gray emo? :p

Ehm... nice heart pillows... and r that rockets on the other pillow? lmfao
Aaaaand also hearts on the wall... not good, also that big white pillow in the background is dirty, wash that :>

So what Dastan? That's Hani's setup if ya didn't notice. Learn to read, ya troll

I dont really read anything, i just look at the pictures ;D

Back