• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post pictures of your GAMING SPOT

teFMywl3F.bmp

So what Dastan? That's Hani's setup if ya didn't notice. Learn to read, ya troll

My old one yea, have posted several photos after that since my gaming spot has been chaning pretty much! :D Looks pretty much like my latest picture right now though, just moved it to another part of my room. Have bought another headset, mouse and mousepad too but... Gonna post new pics when I have renovated my room.

Newest "old" pic:

z8DX1l.jpg

BuMP
http://www10.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/28459544/download/SAM%200264.JPG

My old one yea, have posted several photos after that since my gaming spot has been chaning pretty much! :D Looks pretty much like my latest picture right now though, just moved it to another part of my room. Have bought another headset, mouse and mousepad too but... Gonna post new pics when I have renovated my room.

Newest "old" pic:

z8DX1l.jpg

I got a such chair, headset, screen and wacoom thingy! :eek:

My computer at my dad's place :
200035_1656209288311_1329473604_31635335_6244550_n.jpg

And here at my moms place.. (i know the graffic sucks, and don't mind my shitty room) :
iwtquD5lAS.jpg

why would he need a bigger one? if he sets a faster mouse speed he can move the cursor from one side of the screen to the other with a small mouse move :p

Back