• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your Battlestation!

Mine Rulesz!

at first I was like WTF then I was like "Puto"!
Nice rig, I used to use some old Macintosh , then I owned OLD PC with Win 95, now I have 3: my dustbuster(Celeron 2.7Ghz Single used to be a 1.4 AFIAK PC was from like 2000), My Regular desktop AMD Phenom 3 cores and MSi Wind Netbook.

@ SlurpDerp
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Nice intel i7, hope it burns LOL I keed, BTW AMD FTW always for the underdog!

3TR4bfVkfq.png

http://photo.tenharmsel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/img_9949-desktop.jpg
Is that a Mac? if so, INB4MACIS4FAGS.

On topic, Love the setup, Multiple Monitors FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, thought of sharing my whole PC and computer desk :D

Note: Its my first time to use my new Camera, thats why I made this post anyways (yeah I have life, so I thought of trying the Camera on this) XD

The shiny thing on the top of the case is the outer fan Controller, (Controls the CPU cooler) (And there are two more controllers for the Tower's Fans
Here we have what inside my Tower; 6 GB rams HyperX, AMD Radeon 5670, Western Digital SATA 160 GB :D, Corsair SSD 60 GB (Solid state drive), Intel core I7 860, Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme CPU Cooler, Power Supplu HEC 600 WATT, Gigabyte P55-USB3L
2nq5cva.jpg

The F60 Corsair SSD :D
ezeft2.jpg

The wonderful NZXT Lexa S, (Lights off)
2lsfk92.jpg

// // // // //, (Lights on)
1262x4l.jpg

The whole thing;
1zdp2t5.jpg

Side view;
103ighx.jpg

And for trollers who say that I photoshop;
6hq1co.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya, thought of sharing my whole PC and computer desk :D

Note: Its my first time to use my new Camera, thats why I made this post anyways (yeah I have life, so I thought of trying the Camera on this) XD

The shiny thing on the top of the case is the outer fan Controller, (Controls the CPU cooler) (And there are two more controllers for the Tower's Fans
Here we have what inside my Tower; 6 GB rams HyperX, AMD Radeon 5670, Western Digital SATA 160 GB :D, Corsair SSD 60 GB (Solid state drive), Intel core I7 860, Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme CPU Cooler, Power Supplu HEC 600 WATT, Gigabyte P55-USB3L
2nq5cva.jpg

The F60 Corsair SSD :D
ezeft2.jpg

The wonderful NZXT Lexa S, (Lights off)
2lsfk92.jpg

// // // // //, (Lights on)
1262x4l.jpg

The whole thing;
1zdp2t5.jpg

Side view;
103ighx.jpg

And for trollers who say that I photoshop;
6hq1co.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice, a bit dusty tho (Who am I to speak).

Back