• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your Battlestation!

No offence dude but where did he act immature? He stated his opinions about your posts, nothing else.

I wish I was a spoiled snot with a $5000 computer.

This thread is nothing but a show off for those snotty people out there. Pointless.
There were in fact quite a few mid-range battlestations posted here already

I have 2 computers in my room
eCd4w.jpg

AMD Sempron 3400+ (1.8GHz)
- Single Core / Thread
- 2GB RAM 866MHz
- nVidia GeForce 6200 Turbo
- 40GB 5400 RPM IDE HDD

7yUvO.jpg

AMD Sempron 2.2GHz
- Single Core / Thread
- 2GB RAM 800MHz
- Radeon HD 5450
- 20GB 5400 RPM IDE HDD

Thoughts on my computers?
View attachment 9083
Duct Tape fixes everything

Slurp, you may seem 'Cool' posting all of the pictures of your 10000's of graphics cards, even videos, but all it's really doing is making you look like a loser. lol

@Sharp, she made a point below saying that you made 'Proof Cards' proving that you were the person who owned that lol..

There is no reason to cry about having an intergrated graphic card, I had the same shit until he helped me choose the best one for the right money.

Kinda dark picture... anyways, cute walls right? :p Recently moved in, and before me it was a 7 year old girl that had this room... And haven't had the time to fix it yet xD
LPAF8TVys.png

Back