• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

This is mine :D #OnePieceAddict
unEC3BJ.jpg

@GoldRoger Kaizoku oni: Mind posting yours?

@Damon
That's some very nice One Piece fanart right there, added to my collection thanks :D

I have some 500~ wallpapers set to switch once every hour.
But sure, here is the current one. Let me know if you want the raw image :)
yf0TX34.jpg

Matoi Ryuko <3

@GoldRoger That is one of my favourite One Piece Wallpapers, so yeah I love it :D Yours Looks awesome indeed however I do not seem to know the anime as I have only completed 28 animes so far :p Mind telling me which one it is ? Worth the watch? Btw. I also do have about couple hundreds wallpapers switching as my golden rule is to add about 10 wallpapers from each anime i completed to the background folder :)
For some reason there are about 50 OP wallpapers xD #OPAddict approved.
What is your favourite OP Wallpaper?

@Damon
One can simply not have too many One Piece related things ;)
Yea it's 'Kill la Kill' and it's definitely worth a watch! :D Very nice humor, art-style and animation, one of my favorites. The soundtracks are superb.

Favorite OP wallpaper? Hmm, honestly I don't have many of them and the one you posted is the best one I've seen so far :p

@Damon
One can simply not have too many One Piece related things ;)
Yea it's 'Kill la Kill' and it's definitely worth a watch! :D Very nice humor, art-style and animation, one of my favorites. The soundtracks are superb.

Favorite OP wallpaper? Hmm, honestly I don't have many of them and the one you posted is the best one I've seen so far :p
Oh wait! Kill la Kill is something I was told I would cheerish as I love GURREN LAGANN. Is that right?

@GoldRoger
Sorry for this tshirt not being knocked flat but I just had to post it now hehe :D
I bought this a few months ago and I just love it < 3
OLD MAN!
ptFI0z7.jpg

@Damon
Haha cool shirt! :D
Yea, you'll probably like Kill la Kill if you like Gurren Lagann. I'd say it's almost the same kind of comedy and good spirit :)

@Damon
Haha cool shirt! :D
Yea, you'll probably like Kill la Kill if you like Gurren Lagann. I'd say it's almost the same kind of comedy and good spirit :)
I'll probably give it a go then, if I find the time, that is :)

Another one of my favorite wallpapers (its so small right now because posted from tablet):
ktAo8DV.jpg

@GoldRoger

Last edited:
Ok, I'm sold.
You might want to fix-up your computer though. Having more then one antivirus doesn't make your computer more secure, it actually makes it less secure, as both anti viruses will constantly be checking each other instead of new files/existing files on the computer. o_O

You might want to fix-up your computer though. Having more then one antivirus doesn't make your computer more secure, it actually makes it less secure, as both anti viruses will constantly be checking each other instead of new files/existing files on the computer. o_O

I have Avast installed but I use it for other reasons, not protection. Also, checking "new or existing" files for viruses is just stupid, you need to check changes in actions/memory as the program is running and blocking their actions in real time.

Back