• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

@Sharp, dat girl has no pants on :w00t:

My netbook.
Wallpaper from Shinmaru's wallpaper collection :)
screenshotfrom201208230.png

Home Desktop:
q_-l-1k.png

My new (not so new) desktop isn't a real desktop, it's a terminal desktop.... but it's too awesome for you guys to look at, please don't be jelly.
MEbKC.png

How do you operate with this thing, does it have a mouse support?
The same way any other Desktop operates and yes it does have mouse support, Ratpoison, on the other hand does not, since it is meant for basic Keyboard-only server terminals.
Awesome WM is the epitome of Geekness for any Computer Enthusiast and System Minimalist.
As anyone can see it's easy on the eyes.

How do you operate with this thing, does it have a mouse support?
Lol, yes it does have every functionality a desktop should have and it's also customizable with lua etc. I can run graphical programs via 1 click, MODKey(aka windows Key) + R and I type the program name I want to run. but I prefer using terminals for everything else other than skype, browsering etc. My file browser is vifm, text editor is vim, etc, all is run via terminal.

The bottom left is vifm the file browser, and bottom right is irssi (IRC) and top right is music player (cmus) and top left is anything I wanna do, install packages etc. the dev workspace is where I work etc. if i need to switch between workspaces it's just a matter of a hotkey. (Modkey + direction).

Back