• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

Lol, yes it does have every functionality a desktop should have and it's also customizable with lua etc. I can run graphical programs via 1 click, MODKey(aka windows Key) + R and I type the program name I want to run. but I prefer using terminals for everything else other than skype, browsering etc. My file browser is vifm, text editor is vim, etc, all is run via terminal.

The bottom left is vifm the file browser, and bottom right is irssi (IRC) and top right is music player (cmus) and top left is anything I wanna do, install packages etc. the dev workspace is where I work etc. if i need to switch between workspaces it's just a matter of a hotkey. (Modkey + direction).

> cmus
> not mpd

dude what

MKc8FnK.png

win203misc.gif

i Dont Have Diablo III , BattleField 3 Counter Strike or Minecraft but ! i have fuck*ng awsome Calculator.

Attachments

Back